Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

The Aurora Garnish UPDATE - Release Date unknown but soon.

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 01:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LoL, well maybe I'll have a company one day...who knows.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

iKONA .....
Old 06-25-2008, 01:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

not looking good for IKONA... Com'n Aurora, would be a great time for you to step up and take advantage of this!!!...

Someone should!
Old 06-25-2008, 01:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I don't have a shop of my own, just a college student and scion fanatic with too many ideas. i-KONA was a company that I teamed up with in order to take my prototype idea to the streets and onto tC's around the country. Thus the rights and such are between us.

But like I said, as soon as I see 'em online, I'll let 'em know. He's probably gotten all the red tape cleared up and has his new shop for the expansion of his products.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Guess I dont understand how long it takes to move in a new shop... Seems to be going on for like 2-3 months now...
Old 06-25-2008, 02:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I'm an understanding person and I am willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt.

BUT ... when someone take 230 from me and then stops communicating with me, ingnores me and doesn't follow through on what they tell me they are going to do.

That is just bad business. I will change every post that I have written in the past few days ... because I am an understanding person. IF of course the situation is resolve very fast.

BUT ... when I saw that he read my message and didn't respond after sending a # of pm's and emails and posts.

As far as I am concern at this point ...money was stolen from my pocket.... it was done with a website and not a weapon.

The part is broken on my car and it is a bad reflection on me in the business world. I could have used that money to buy things for my 3 month old daughter.

iKONA- PLEASE PLEASE make this right. As I said before I will modify all of my posts if you make this right quick but things have gone too far. It is bad to ignore someone that has already paid you a significant amount of money. I would have waited and paid you later if it would have taken longer. But don't take my money and give me only empty promises.

iKONA --- I will say that I am sorry that this is out there for the whole world to read but you have left me NO choice. When you ignored me .....

I had a problem with my key hole plugs and you fixed it and quick with no questions asked. Please handle this problem as well and I be very greatful.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yea something's going on, and all he has to do is step up, say something and make things right for all those garnish and plug guys...
Old 06-25-2008, 02:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hate to say it but uhh.... i called this what like 6 months ago?
Old 06-25-2008, 02:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It's a bird, it's a plain, nope... Just Nebster!... hahaha....

Do you play the lotto by any chance?
Old 06-25-2008, 02:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Scoobasteve4132
Yea something's going on, and all he has to do is step up, say something and make things right for all those garnish and plug guys...
exactly!

It's called being proactive. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone had problems. Everyone runs into hard times.

It is what you do when negative things happen that make the difference!

Step up iKONA... we are waiting....
Old 06-25-2008, 05:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just wanted to let everybody know everything in one little reply! :D

DDplion - I know I took for ever to respond but your garnish is going out this week. I just got it friday from Toyota.

Nebster - SL already cleaned up a few pages of our crap so dont start with me again.

Scoobasteve - IT takes some time to move into a shop when your just starting out. Its not something you can do in a day or two it takes allot of time and effort. Its taking me a long time because I want to open up on one part of the historic rout66 spot here in town where its custom shops for the whole mile. I finally got ahold of a place with a spray booth but the guy is giving me the run around and wont let me move in until he moves his stuff out. I cant do anything but wait.

And the aurora garnish is coming out, dont exactly know when but I cant start accepting orders on this when I have many other projects going on at the same time and nobody to help.

I had a guy to work with me but he was junk so I got rid of him, I think he slowed me down even more :X

ANd the key hole and bumper plugs are all goign out at the end of this week and early next week.

Garnishes are also moving surely but slowly. I'm just waiting for people to send cores back so that I can keep the list moving. What can I do but wait for the cores to come back?

And like I always say... If you don't like the job on the garnish send it back and I'll redo it for you. Simple as that!

Any other questions please PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I just replied to EVERYBODYS PM in my mail box.

P.S If you think I'm ignoring you thats wrong! I try to pm everybody back and sometimes accidentally skip a few. Not only that the SL mail box is limited to a certain amount so some are forcefully deleted. Not by me.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Originally Posted by nebster
hate to say it but uhh.... i called this what like 6 months ago?
go ben, it's your birthday...woo woo
Old 06-25-2008, 11:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Understandable dude, but the excuse of the shop is sorta overdrawn...

And the inconsistencies really hurt. If you're making a story, stay consistent...

You just posted here, "I had a guy to work with me but he was junk so I got rid of him, I think he slowed me down even more :X "

But in your plug post posted, "Me and my guy are working on 20 sets a day which will be painted thursday or friday"

It's cool you're helping out the Scion community w/ your products and services, but just stay honest...
Old 06-25-2008, 12:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by iKONA
Just wanted to let everybody know everything in one little reply! :D

Nebster - SL already cleaned up a few pages of our crap so dont start with me again.
then fix it and make it right, don't sick the admins on me because you are bad at QC, CS and running a company. if you had done things right from the first step then you would have no beef from me. look at scooba he's doing his own thing and he hasn't screwed up yet so he hasn't gotten any flack from me.

if you can't do it, don't go running to the admins because the nebstermeister pwnt you
Old 06-25-2008, 12:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

my lengthy response to iKONA.

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...538773#3538773
Old 06-25-2008, 01:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Eh, i botched an overlay order, and shipped to the wrong address... So I pulled the parts from my car and redoing it... sucks, but do what you have to do...
Old 06-25-2008, 01:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Eh, i botched an overlay order, and shipped to the wrong address... So I pulled the parts from my car and redoing it... sucks, but do what you have to do...
just checked out your stuff. Looks pretty cool.

Good luck growing your business.

....And what you just wrote is exactly what I was talking about. You made a mistake and shipped to wrong address. Seller problem NOT customer problem.

I applaud you.

Business 101:
1.seller problems are seller problems
2. customer problems are seller problems
3. postal problems are seller problems
Old 06-25-2008, 04:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i think nebster wants to be johns secretary .. LOL
Old 06-25-2008, 04:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

NOT AT ALL

lol
Old 06-25-2008, 06:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Understandable dude, but the excuse of the shop is sorta overdrawn...

And the inconsistencies really hurt. If you're making a story, stay consistent...

You just posted here, "I had a guy to work with me but he was junk so I got rid of him, I think he slowed me down even more :X "

But in your plug post posted, "Me and my guy are working on 20 sets a day which will be painted thursday or friday"

It's cool you're helping out the Scion community w/ your products and services, but just stay honest...
NEW guy. I stated I had a new guy working with me in the same post.

Quick Reply: The Aurora Garnish UPDATE - Release Date unknown but soon.