Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Scion tC 07 90k miles couple questions 2 different areas..

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2019, 08:40 PM

Default Scion tC 07 90k miles couple questions 2 different areas..

Hello. Men. Lol but I have an 07 owned by my dad that drives like a grandma and it just sat for 5 yrs bc it needed a tornado but he didn't care and let it sit and bought a new Jeep bc it's to low for a big guy to get into. And he was only owner and only has 90k miles. But something is wrong with my tyranny or clutch I believe and dunno were to start to look or fix on my own first before bringing it in. Cause we have all the tool and a lift and shi* but he said he don't ever remember doing the tyranny fluid or changing or filling but he'd always get full service when he got his oil done so he figured they did tyranny to fluid. But my car all a sudden is not driving great like its skipping like say I'm leaving a stop sign and it manual also and I push on the gas to go it slowly starts going but my rpms will be high and my car ain't moving as fast as the rpms. And say I'm in 2nd gear and push the gas pedal all the way down like any car ur car would move well it's like it sounds like its like revving more then it's picking up speed. Basically my car is slipping horribly bad but again like I said its never been beat I've not had any signs leading up to this until I got outta the hospital after a month and drove it and it started doing that all a sudden so I'm wondering what u think if u think its what I think that it just needs tyranny fluid bc it's just low or out like from sitting and stuff it just evaporated it etc. So today I'm going to just empty and refill it and see if that does it if not I hope not clutch or tyranny and if so how would I no so I ain't getting taken by these quack mechanics some but mostly all are one lol sorry not sorry.

Also my power steering we had a bad snowstorm and I got stuck in a huge drift didn't see it on a country road and drove rate into like 2-3 feet of snow and driving and car just stopped because it was so picky and it seemed like my car was sitting on top of snow lol but I was stuck it was horrible that night almost out gas so dumb me Revved on it turning wheel trying everything to get unstuck well finally push out no fluid anywhere (that I noticed in the snow in the dark plus if it would've all came out u would've noticed that much) but I checked my fluids next morning and bc my cars steering sounded squeezing and looked it was bone empty non under car again so I filled it and I still have no steering. So I checked it couple days later and somehow now the hole container is completely full and not emptying or nothing and it's been like 2 months it's still full. Butttt were did that ex come from to fill the container to the top when I filled it up it wasn't totally full and when I added some it was bone dry but some how its full now lol. So what would u guys think that would possibly be there say pump but even a used one they want 500 buck at a junk yard a nice junk yard to but I wanna make sure it can't have a clog from something or if I could do something to find out what it is for sure etc Ya no like tricks lolol.

One more thing also when I got my oil changed a couple months ago I got pulled over cause they said my strip light for brakes my 3rd brake light was out got a ticket. Well I had oil ppl look and they check and they said there not even damn power going to the strip brake light. Like WTF haha. So again how would I fix something like that to.
Plzzzzzzz help a brotha from anotha Scion mothaa haha I got jokes I no. I bet u had better time reading this then anything lol

________

Last edited by MR_LUV; 07-01-2019 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Personal Info Removed Per Forum Rules