Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

//Dezod Motorsports// Turbo systems from us

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Default //Dezod Motorsports// Turbo systems from us

I am alarmed at how many people I speak to daily whom are newer to the market and do not know about our turbo systems. Instead, they have purchased used kits or inferior ones and end up spending the same amount of money, more time than what was needed AND have no tech support channel or warranty. So I am going to make this quick post to give a run down about our systems...

The S1 break down

The S1 originated in 2005, and began selling in 2006. We where 3rd to the market and where unlike any other kits out there at the time. We also included a lot of "extras" and "luxury" items at the time, which was VERY different from the smoke and mirrors many other companies played by leaving parts out etc... Now, many of these "luxury" and "extras" are now the normal run for all kits offered for the platform. Needless to say, we set the bar and leveled the playing field. We offered a tuner and complete bolt-on edition of the kit. Break down in the numbers 1 and 2 points.

Overall, the S1 is a great entry level kit which is designed to get your feet wet and provide gains of up to 350whp. This kit was not designed or intended for much more than that. And to be honest, this is a lot of power on this chassis and that power margin is about the point where it demands a lot more time, $$ and attention to detail to go further down the road of power. So we felt, that mark was a great all-encompassing deal for the S1.

The S1 has truly ran the gauntlet since 2006. It's been tweaked, revamped and is now better than ever. It's been used in brutal environments like road racing and has withstood 25 hours of straight racing abuse at the 25 Hours of Thunderhill. We have TONS of people whom own this setup all over the country and a honestly love the kit as much as we do. Some of the original 2006 customers that still have the car, have over 125K boost miles on the car and kit. These points to us, are a true testament to quality.

This is an older image of the kit, but you get the jist...

Here is a brief breakdown of the kits offered....

1) S1 Tuner kit. Bare bones kit with no fuel and engine management included. It's for the guy that may want to run a standalone EMS, or something custom and a different or much larger injector than what we provide with the complete S1. At a price of $3350.00 it's all value.
http://www.dezod.com/pd-dezod-s1.cfm

2) S1 complete The complete bolt on legacy kit, our highest selling volume kit. Includes everything needed to run the car and boost out of the box. Genuine brand name products like Garrett, TiAL, HKS, AEM etc. At a value price of $3999, it makes boosting the 2AZ a breeze. T-bolt clamps, vacuum manifold, plug-n-play technology, blow-thru MAF, it's no wonder why it's still a great seller.
http://www.dezod.com/pd-scion_tc_turbo.cfm

Some vids of the S1 in action on DG Spec's race car.

and the NBC Sports Survive the 25 documentary featuring DG Spec with our turbo system...

3) Alpha Series Components This is the setup that separates the men from the boys. This is for those whom need the best and demand it. Full tubular turbo manifold with v-band inlet. The setup has been featured on some of the highest HP Scions around that are not pro-race team or shop affiliated. This setup lives up to it's name.

Right now, it's being offered like a tuner series kit, however we will be swaying away from that as most of the sales of these components have been strictly for the manifold that is sold individually. Regardless of path, this setup allows for the most amount of customization and flexibility. We just provide you with the hardest part to make, the manifold.
http://www.dezod.com/pd-dezod-motors...d-tc-05-10.cfm

On Vinny10 Racing's Time Attack tC

On Dave's 10.8 second 1/4 mile monster tC

More info on Dave's tC:
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...ighlight=silvr
and
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=225551

Last edited by paul_dezod; 12-04-2013 at 01:25 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Bump for a awesome products...i myself have the s1 kit....couldnt be happier and no regrets......I'm making 320 whp 310 wtq.....and more room to play....Might Sound like a weak numbers,but youll be amazed on how the car performs and pulls even with 300 whp with it properly tuned..a whole different monster....
Old 12-04-2013, 12:32 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm always impressed to see a car break 3's when it started at around half of that. Not to mention the S1 is the perfect kit for a daily driver or stock block racer. Great mid range power, and when the boost peaks, you can really feel the car respond.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

as an owner of an alpha i can speak of the quality and the joy it brings. i have been dealing with paul for many years now and have the never experienced anything but outstanding customer service. he is always there for me and even calls me from time to time to see how i am doing. he is an outstanding man and has a work ethic that is unmatched.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:20 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by my06tc
Bump for a awesome products...i myself have the s1 kit....couldnt be happier and no regrets......I'm making 320 whp 310 wtq.....and more room to play....Might Sound like a weak numbers,but youll be amazed on how the car performs and pulls even with 300 whp with it properly tuned..a whole different monster....
I agree. People downplay how fun 300whp is in these cars. It's really impressive.

Originally Posted by That_Kid_Ju
I'm always impressed to see a car break 3's when it started at around half of that. Not to mention the S1 is the perfect kit for a daily driver or stock block racer. Great mid range power, and when the boost peaks, you can really feel the car respond.

Originally Posted by Syldrin
as an owner of an alpha i can speak of the quality and the joy it brings. i have been dealing with paul for many years now and have the never experienced anything but outstanding customer service. he is always there for me and even calls me from time to time to see how i am doing. he is an outstanding man and has a work ethic that is unmatched.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Every since I've been modding my tC I always get my parts from Dezod. Superb customer service, super fast shipping, and a company that actually cares about it's customers are few and far between. I'll continue to support Dezod and hoping to turn some heads next season and will proudly have a Dezod Motorsports vinyl to represent.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Awesome kits :D

What amazes me is how many people boost their tc, and don't install an lsd. 300whp is awesome, but a one wheel peel is never fun!
Old 12-05-2013, 01:26 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by BadDudeTC3
Every since I've been modding my tC I always get my parts from Dezod. Superb customer service, super fast shipping, and a company that actually cares about it's customers are few and far between. I'll continue to support Dezod and hoping to turn some heads next season and will proudly have a Dezod Motorsports vinyl to represent.
Thanks for the kind words!

Originally Posted by Roller_Toaster
Awesome kits :D

What amazes me is how many people boost their tc, and don't install an lsd. 300whp is awesome, but a one wheel peel is never fun!
Very true. LSD in this chassis FTW
Old 12-13-2013, 02:23 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Hi Pauly
Old 12-16-2013, 02:18 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by crush02342002
Hi Pauly
Hey Chris!
Old 12-19-2013, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

If I do get a tC as a project car Its gonna see boost and Im comming your way. Not sure if it will happen and if it does when but this is the kit i always wanted. Complete drivability and plenty of power for a DD which it will end up being and a weekend track car.
Old 12-20-2013, 10:43 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Great product,Amazing services, Paul carries a blackberry we can use to bombard him with questions off hours of Dezod's store hours (ask me how i know)

Highly recommended !!

Turbo'd since 2007. still going HAM.

Old 01-06-2014, 03:02 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by Souk
Great product,Amazing services, Paul carries a blackberry we can use to bombard him with questions off hours of Dezod's store hours (ask me how i know)

Highly recommended !!

Turbo'd since 2007. still going HAM.

Thanks for checking in Souk! Nice to see you road racing with it and showing the long term nature of the kit. 6 years in service!
Old 01-11-2014, 12:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Been running an S1 tuned on an APR X1 for about 4 years now, love it! Daily driven and has taken me from Michigan to New Orleans and back many times.
Took it apart recently to have the manifold and down pipe ceramic coated, should be sexy when done, expect picture whoring in the near future....
Old 01-13-2014, 01:30 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by x_Batman_x
Been running an S1 tuned on an APR X1 for about 4 years now, love it! Daily driven and has taken me from Michigan to New Orleans and back many times.
Took it apart recently to have the manifold and down pipe ceramic coated, should be sexy when done, expect picture whoring in the near future....
Hey Drew! Not to mention some guy I know tuned that tC of yours too.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah thanks for the recommendation, the dude seemed to know his stuff. I think he's worked on a few tCs before :-P

Also, got my parts back. Can't wait to get it all back together

Name:  DF18F6B1-CEC7-448F-87C9-FB247C33B1F0_zpsno63r6ht.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  105.7 KB

Name:  F60D1A32-5E9F-4D49-AE01-722BC2304D59_zpswy6mdlzt.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  108.1 KB
Old 01-13-2014, 03:14 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! LOL

Stuff looks real nice Drew. How much did it set you back?
Old 01-13-2014, 05:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

$200 for both
Old 01-13-2014, 05:34 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by x_Batman_x
$200 for both
CHEAP!

Drew, call me when you have a moment sir.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yup, you called it, winter is defiantly the time to have this sort of thing done.

I'll hit ya up in little bit

Quick Reply: //Dezod Motorsports// Turbo systems from us