Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion tC 1G Forced Induction (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-forced-induction-1645/)
-   -   Scion Tc Custom Turbo Set-Up Racing Videos (Enjoy!) (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-forced-induction-1645/scion-tc-custom-turbo-set-up-racing-videos-enjoy-144888/)

DJLukdogg 08-21-2008 09:19 PM

Scion Tc Custom Turbo Set-Up Racing Videos (Enjoy!)

i have a TC with a custom turbo set up at 6 pounds of boost. we do random races around connecticut mostly and get videos i figure i could share some with the community to show you what a turbo can do.

i have 440cc injectors, the car is not tuned yet which on gas mileage sucks and im not really worried about right now. It has a T3/T4 turbo. Massive 2 feet by 1 foot and 3 inch intercooler completely hidden for sleeper purposes. Everything is custom. So far i have not lost a race and soon to be tuned at 10 pounds. Enjoy the videos.

The vids have random car races with other vehicles but at the end of all of them it shows my TC there are about 3 races with mine in them.

TC Turbo vs. 2005 Srt-4 (1-0)
Tc Turbo vs. 2007 G35x (2-0)
Tc Turbo vs. 1998 Honda Civic w/ Prelude motor swap (3-0)

i dont have videos of the following cars but will try to get some for you guys, i also beat.

Tc Turbo vs. 2006 Altima SE-R (4-0)
Tc Turbo vs. 2008 Altima 3.5 (5-0)
Tc Turbo vs. 2006 G35 (6-0)

The links are all to PHOTOBUCKET so hopefully they will work.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...5iser06g35.flv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...nt=350is-1.flv

REPRESENT!!!!

KINGxOFxSKA 08-21-2008 09:45 PM

Street Racing..... FAIL. I'm sorry, I can't condone or praise street racing.

AND who the hell races an 08 Ford Taurus!>!??!

ack154 08-21-2008 09:47 PM

Street racing FTL. Like, FTMFL. :loser:

ack154 08-21-2008 09:49 PM

I guess this would go in FI... I don't think I'd really consider street racing an "autosport" ... even if that's where most of them are.

crush02342002 08-21-2008 10:13 PM

personaly i think any thread thats all about street racing should be locked, reson being that its illegal

beedee 08-21-2008 10:23 PM

crush02342002 wrote:
personaly i think any thread thats all about street racing should be locked, reson being that its illegal
i agree, street racing FTL. posting threads about street racing is not smart, but if you want to close it because it is 'illegal' then why not close threads about CAI, Turbo Kits, etc....which are also illegal in many states....just playing devils advocate.

imho, those videos were sh!t. all i could make out was the front ends of cars and tail lights...

brett561tc 08-21-2008 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by brett561tc
sorry joe. the only videos good enough for scionlife have to be of roll races. they must be filmed on "closed courses", with traffic. they must have some kind of annoying rap music for a soundtrack. the race itself must be from 40-120mph, cause thats how jesus did it. you must list up all of mods on your car and competitors car, and then go on to say how your car is only running 2 psi of boost untuned, and your competitors car makes 450whp. furthermore, even if you loose to another tc thats in your own club, and the vidoe clearly shows that, you must never admit it. finally, never ever take videos of your car at the track. because then it will show everyone how fast your car truly is, and you cant make wild claims about having a car that runs 12's.

...now go fourth my son, and don't forget. "if you can't impress them with the truth, dazzle them with bullsh1t"

congratulations. :clap: you followed the formula perfectly. you are now truly a big man. :bow:

TCpete 08-21-2008 10:30 PM

oh deh LULZ achieved right there ^^ lol

Originally Posted by beedee

Originally Posted by crush02342002

i agree that posting threads about street racing is not smart, but if you want to close it because it is 'illegal' then why not close threads about CAI, Turbo Kits, etc....which are also illegal in many states....just playing devils advocate.

TRUTH!! in most states neon lights, and having a car to low is illegal also.. but you definitely dont see many ppl saying neons are FTL and asking for those threads to be locked lol... (those things really are FTL though lol)

crush02342002 08-21-2008 10:30 PM

brett if that rant wasnt soo big id put it in my sig....lol

crush02342002 08-21-2008 10:32 PM

ahhh but turbos are not illegal in my state, however they are not Federal emissions legal though.......just saying

crush02342002 08-21-2008 10:34 PM

and some states do allow such mods(if you call them that) as external lighting eg neon under body kits.......again just saying. not to mention i dont brag about breaking the law

oh yeah, i dont think such mods are directly related to inoccent people being hurt or killed...........and again just saying

ippskidder 08-21-2008 10:38 PM

My car would be so illegal in california, lmao.

Well I guess anywhere where it has to pass a smog test, lol.

ippskidder 08-21-2008 10:42 PM

oh yeah, i dont think such mods are directly related to inoccent people being hurt or killed...........and again just saying

Sways, coilovers, on incorrect settings, in combination, is pretty dangerous, in my opinion.

I don't condone street racing either. But hey, some a s s holes are just asking for it, lmao.

I had one literally follow me for 15-20mins on the highway >.< !!!

crush02342002 08-21-2008 10:48 PM

oh i hear ya ipp i had one guy pull in front of me on a county road and just stop and when i tried to go around him he speed up and get infront of me again and stop.........i realized he was trying to get me to race(at first i thought i knew them)

so i reved it, he took off and i turned onto my road to my house........lol

ippskidder 08-21-2008 10:56 PM

so i reved it, he took off and i turned onto my road to my house........lol

:clap: Probably the best action you could have taken.

lol =)

crush02342002 08-21-2008 10:59 PM

its hard to think what people will do to try and incite a race.
stuff like that and having a cousin nearly killing himself street racing is why im against it.

java09 08-21-2008 11:04 PM

sorry joe. the only videos good enough for scionlife have to be of roll races. they must be filmed on "closed courses", with traffic. they must have some kind of annoying rap music for a soundtrack. the race itself must be from 40-120mph, cause thats how jesus did it. you must list up all of mods on your car and competitors car, and then go on to say how your car is only running 2 psi of boost untuned, and your competitors car makes 450whp. furthermore, even if you loose to another tc thats in your own club, and the vidoe clearly shows that, you must never admit it. finally, never ever take videos of your car at the track. because then it will show everyone how fast your car truly is, and you cant make wild claims about having a car that runs 12's.

...now go fourth my son, and don't forget. "if you can't impress them with the truth, dazzle them with bullsh1t"

congratulations. :clap: you followed the formula perfectly. you are now truly a big man. :bow:

yo brett is that rythm?? hhaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaa

ippskidder 08-21-2008 11:08 PM

Sounds like him at least, lol.

brett561tc 08-21-2008 11:11 PM

he even remembered to mention that hes "untuned". im so proud. :D

ippskidder 08-21-2008 11:12 PM

I'm untuned too >.< lol