Notices
Scion tC 1G ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

05 TC Aux power port issue

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 06:37 AM

Default 05 TC Aux power port issue

Hello, Can anyone give me any information about the AUX power port in the center console? The power port has not worked after the first 60 days since I bought the car new from the dealer. I mentioned it a couple of times to the dealer during the warranty period, but the dealer network near my home is less than stunning. The dealership never came back with why the port was not working, and did nothing to fix it either. I have checked any fuses that I thought could be remotely used for the port, and found all of the fuses to be functional.

I would like to figure out the issue so I can use the port.

THX
Old 06-29-2013, 09:29 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by sccats
Hello, Can anyone give me any information about the AUX power port in the center console? The power port has not worked after the first 60 days since I bought the car new from the dealer. I mentioned it a couple of times to the dealer during the warranty period, but the dealer network near my home is less than stunning. The dealership never came back with why the port was not working, and did nothing to fix it either. I have checked any fuses that I thought could be remotely used for the port, and found all of the fuses to be functional.

I would like to figure out the issue so I can use the port.

THX
There is a connector under the console. I would start here. Make sure it is connected. If it appears to be connected, disconnect and check for voltage. This is an ACC powered socket so the key has to be in and set to ACC or ON.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:22 AM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

i was going to say, make sure you check the right fuse. there are two fuse box locations as well. if the fuse is fine, then there's no reason why it should not be working (unless the car wasn't on)