Notices
Scion tC 1G ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Door locks/triggers for alarm. Help!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2018, 09:26 PM

Default Door locks/triggers for alarm. Help!

Hey guys. New to this forum but I love it. I bought a Viper alarm (Model 3400) about 2 months ago.

For me 05 Scion tC and I've been researching this whole time and finally felt comfortable to install it on my tC1.
I hooked up all the necessary wires. Well best to my ability. I wasn't able to find the passenger door trigger.
So long story short I installed it. And it arms and disarms fine. It goes off when I open the driver door.
But the lock and unlock doesn't work from the Viper remote. And from what I can tell I don't need relays?

I'm Confused on the wiring because it says for the lock it's -green to blue and unlock -purple to pink

What does that mean?? Lock in and lock going out maybe? Do I need to tap into both wires?
Also I couldn't get the parking lights to work or trunk pin switch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

*Moved to Correct Forum by Moderator

Last edited by MR_LUV; 05-14-2018 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Moved to Correct Forum by Moderator
Old 05-20-2018, 12:54 AM

so I figured mostly everything else out except for a issue with my hoodpin and the passenger door trigger. But everything else is all good. The wires that I found online for the LOCK and UNLOCK were not the ones I used for the alarm. I tried it and they didn't work. I avtually ended up using the red wire in the same plug. And I believe the the green for unlock. Just am update if anyone is having the same issue or planning on attempting this