Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion tC 1G ICE & Interior (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-ice-interior-1647/)
-   -   Real Billiard Ball Shift Knobs (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-ice-interior-1647/real-billiard-ball-shift-knobs-86614/)

cadre 01-08-2007 09:40 PM

Real Billiard Ball Shift Knobs

If I offered real billiard ball shift knobs for sale for tCs would any of you be interested?

*edit*. I can do any number solid or stripe and they will fit any car that has the same diameter shifter. I can do other diameters but it will cost more.

Here are pictures of mine: (looks better with a short throw shifter but I am poor :P )
https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a...shiftknob1.jpg

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a...shiftknob2.jpg

xtonyC 01-08-2007 09:45 PM

if the ball had the tC or Scion logo instead of the number, i think it would be REALLY sweet.

captainlaziness 01-08-2007 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by xtonyC
if the ball had the tC or Scion logo instead of the number, i think it would be REALLY sweet.

That would be cool.

evilBOXevil 01-08-2007 09:48 PM

That's cools as all hell!!!
I've been looking to get a cue ball for my xb.

cadre 01-08-2007 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by xtonyC

It would be but I have no idea how I would do that. If if figure it out I'll let you know

And I can get a cue ball if you like too, the price would be the same. If you'd like one in perfect condition, like out of the box new it might be a little more. I'm just thinking this because the balls I use are left overs and such and with the cue balls they show damage sometimes from sitting around. But cue balls you can buy independantly so I could easily do that. Let me know if you're serious.

Zoso714 01-08-2007 10:01 PM

how do you accept payments?

cadre 01-08-2007 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Zoso714
how do you accept payments?

I have a paypal account.

NOtORyUS_tC 01-08-2007 10:07 PM

will this work with the automatic tranny? just wondering. i was thinking of getting an "8 ball" one. how much will it be? let me know. thanks.

cadre 01-08-2007 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by beryenbeh
will this work with the automatic tranny? just wondering. i was thinking of getting an "8 ball" one. how much will it be? let me know. thanks.

Ya know...I don't honestly know. I will have to do some research. I believe all scions have the same diameter shifter but I'm not positive. I'll check.

jct 01-08-2007 10:11 PM

5=5-spd

Zoso714 01-08-2007 10:12 PM

what color is the #2?

captainlaziness 01-08-2007 10:12 PM

I imagine so, the OBX knobs can be used on both.

NOtORyUS_tC 01-08-2007 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Zoso714
what color is the #2?

blue.

cadre 01-08-2007 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by captainlaziness

I imagine so, the OBX knobs can be used on both.

Yeah, if that's true then they are the same size. I'm pretty sure all Scions use the same size.

If you want one for the automatic I can do it for 15 and if it doesn't fit I will replace it for you.

cadre 01-08-2007 10:45 PM

Okay so does anyone know for sure that all of the Scions are the same size? And any information on the auto/manual thing would be lovely too.

If you have a serious request please pm me.

xtonyC 01-09-2007 04:56 AM

They should all be the same, I have the OBX Speedstar knob on my Automatic and I know some Manuals have it on here...it should all be the same size.

I may end up getting an 8 ball for show purpose only, I can't imagine driving with one of those all the time...may get uncomfortable.

Big_Bird 01-09-2007 05:13 AM

if you could figure a way t do it for an auto xB, i would def be down, let me know

Dr_Isotope 01-09-2007 04:12 PM

The manual shifter is 12mm x 1.25
The auto shifter is 8mm x 1.0.

More of a show piece than anything, because any resin billiard ball will not hold up well to sun exposure at all. A cue ball will be butter yellow within a year.

cadre 01-09-2007 04:34 PM

Okay, I'll be getting specs on all scion shifters today. I will post the restults.

cadre 01-09-2007 09:37 PM

So, I'll do either automatics or manuals if you guys want them (for the same price). We are also pretty sure that all scions and toyotas are the same so we'll other scions as well. If we are wrong, we'll work it out to either get you the right one or give you your money back.

Let me know soon if you want one because we have to go back to school on sunday and won't have the tools to make them while we're there so if you ask for one while we're at school it will take longer for us to get it to you.