Notices
Scion tC 1G ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

time to change the subs

Old 12-20-2007, 03:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

and so it begins again......

sepa......

fvckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

just for fun.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Garage1217
See us wannabe's actually do the research ourselves and test the equipment, we do not rely on what a magazine or otehrs tell us, how blingin the companys website looks or how much chrome is thrown on it. When we find a darn good product, we use it We do not need chrome, neon or anything else. But like a crow to a peice of tinfoil trash, people flock to audiobahn which sickens us all as they have been tested, toyed with and then usually tossed in the trashcan after plugging them into a wall socket to get a laugh.
what's funny is the one and only audiobling product I have ever owned ( imortal ) didn't even make it to the light socket . It died a firey , and smoky death with half it's stated rms wattage in a sealed enclosure
Old 12-20-2007, 03:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Guys guys... stop.... you know it takes 8 years of experience to screw a sub to your backseat and stick two audiobahn blingin subs in a square sealed box.... come on now. This is the USA, our learning curve is a little long I know... but sheesh...
Old 12-20-2007, 03:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by ramos
See us wannabe's actually do the research ourselves and test the equipment, we do not rely on what a magazine or otehrs tell us, how blingin the companys website looks or how much chrome is thrown on it. When we find a darn good product, we use it We do not need chrome, neon or anything else. But like a crow to a peice of tinfoil trash, people flock to audiobahn which sickens us all as they have been tested, toyed with and then usually tossed in the trashcan after plugging them into a wall socket to get a laugh.
what's funny is the one and only audiobling product I have ever owned ( imortal ) didn't even make it to the light socket . It died a firey , and smoky death with half it's stated rms wattage in a sealed enclosure

Dood but his audiobahn subs take 8ga wire because most all high power subs need 8ga! That will insure all your watts get to that monster of a sub that can never die!
Old 12-20-2007, 03:25 PM

ahhhhhh that would explain it . The 2' long speaker leads were 12 gauge instead of 8 . I must have been choking the driver forcing it to work harder to suck the current out of the amp through the smaller wire It was bangin mad deebeez for the 10 or so seconds it lasted though . Must have been at least 217 db's
Old 12-20-2007, 03:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
SL Member

Hey hey now I run 8 gauge wires for my subwoofer!! but for real though....i really do!

Its for the mad DBz
Old 12-20-2007, 03:38 PM

FI is no audiobling though . I would have metered the imortal but we didn't have any batteries for the boomstick
Old 12-20-2007, 03:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
SL Member

I know FI website doesnt have any information about the quality of their subs. :-(

The only thing they have is the T/S parameters WTF is that? scratch head. I want to know how many DBz it can make and how many watts it can put out. I got ripped off.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:48 PM

I know someone that works for them , maybe when he gets back from selling at the flea market I could ask him
Old 12-20-2007, 03:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

t/s are the most important part when choosing a driver, yet audiobling has NOTTA other they how great there product is and how much people like it according to them and sepa hahaha.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

See us wannabe's actually do the research ourselves and test the equipment, we do not rely on what a magazine or otehrs tell us,
no, no you don't. you go to online forums and look for people who have the same gear as you....then you sit around and talk about how great your gear is. You hop on whatever the newest novelty fad "underground/grassroots" brand is. Then it starts circling around in your little amateur wannabee tuner circles, and b4 u know it, a cheap middle-of-the-road brand like ED is suddenly a miracle of modern audio. :D

lol.... "us wannabees actually do the research and test the equipment..." HA!! what, do u think you and the 4 or 5 other douches on here are in some kind of little club where u all hang out on weekends and test different brands of stereo equipment??? Shut the F up already!!! you are SO full of it. you buy the audiophile mags fromt the supermarket and go to the online car audio forums so you can learn stuff, and then come on SL and act like some kind of pro. You're really not fooling anyone. ZOMG, you act like you 5 are part of some kind of non-profit stereo consumer testing company.... lol... you're a bunch of loser computer nerds. You've heard like 3 systems in your whole life, and you think that those 3 brands are the best ever and nothing else could beat them. :D

people flock to audiobahn which sickens us all as they have been tested, toyed with and then usually tossed in the trashcan after plugging them into a wall socket to get a laugh.
Oh, i get it now! don't know why i didin't realize this before. You're freakin left wing anti-establishment yuppies..... its pretty obvious. You like your cheapo no-name brands and trash audiobahn for the same reason that you bought a Scion.... because its not a civic. you hate how popular civics are and how everyone has one (and its better than your car), so you buy a scion tc. You hate that civics are KNOWN to be good, reliable, quality cars for a reasonable price. You don't want to be "part of the crowd", you think you are such a unique individual that you have to stand out. so you bought a scion tc....and routinely trash civics to maker yourself feel better about owning a novelty car.

same with your stereo. you hate that audiobahn has built a reputation as being a good quality, reliable brand with a wide and varied product line. You hate the fact that they use chrome plating just like you hate seeing civics w/ altezza's. So you go out and buy a no-name cheapo brand and just go around bashing audiobahn and saying how your brand is SO much better ("my tc is SO much better than your civic" lol)... even though you have no proof or empirical (real) evidence to back up ANY of your claims.

guys- seriously, i don't care if you like your cheapo brands. just don't trash brands you don't know ish about. you claim to be "the SL audio gurus"....then give your opinion, back it up with EVIDENCE, and leave it alone. let people make their own decisions. Don't put it in their head to totally discount an entire brand just because you don't like chrome.

i know you guys think you are totally smart, but not everyone else on here is a dumbass like you seem to perceive. Let them make up their own minds. Stop plugging companies which you have ties to or personal interests in... thanks.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by SePaTc
You've heard like 3 systems in your whole life, and you think that those 3 brands are the best ever and nothing else could beat them. :D
THere are more than 3 brands ? man you got me there . wasn't until just a month ago I figured out subwoofers came in different sizes.

same with your stereo. you hate that audiobahn has built a reputation as being a good quality, reliable brand with a wide and varied product line.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

See us wannabe's actually do the research ourselves and test the equipment, we do not rely on what a magazine or otehrs tell us,
no, no you don't. you go to online forums and look for people who have the same gear as you....then you sit around and talk about how great your gear is. You hop on whatever the newest novelty fad "underground/grassroots" brand is. Then it starts circling around in your little amateur wannabee tuner circles, and b4 u know it, a cheap middle-of-the-road brand like ED is suddenly a miracle of modern audio. :D

lol.... "us wannabees actually do the research and test the equipment..." HA!! what, do u think you and the 4 or 5 other douches on here are in some kind of little club where u all hang out on weekends and test different brands of stereo equipment??? Shut the F up already!!! you are SO full of it. you buy the audiophile mags fromt the supermarket and go to the online car audio forums so you can learn stuff, and then come on SL and act like some kind of pro. You're really not fooling anyone. ZOMG, you act like you 5 are part of some kind of non-profit stereo consumer testing company.... lol... you're a bunch of loser computer nerds. You've heard like 3 systems in your whole life, and you think that those 3 brands are the best ever and nothing else could beat them. :D

people flock to audiobahn which sickens us all as they have been tested, toyed with and then usually tossed in the trashcan after plugging them into a wall socket to get a laugh.
Oh, i get it now! don't know why i didin't realize this before. You're freakin left wing anti-establishment yuppies..... its pretty obvious. You like your cheapo no-name brands and trash audiobahn for the same reason that you bought a Scion.... because its not a civic. you hate how popular civics are and how everyone has one (and its better than your car), so you buy a scion tc. You hate that civics are KNOWN to be good, reliable, quality cars for a reasonable price. You don't want to be "part of the crowd", you think you are such a unique individual that you have to stand out. so you bought a scion tc....and routinely trash civics to maker yourself feel better about owning a novelty car.

same with your stereo. you hate that audiobahn has built a reputation as being a good quality, reliable brand with a wide and varied product line. You hate the fact that they use chrome plating just like you hate seeing civics w/ altezza's. So you go out and buy a no-name cheapo brand and just go around bashing audiobahn and saying how your brand is SO much better ("my tc is SO much better than your civic" lol)... even though you have no proof or empirical (real) evidence to back up ANY of your claims.

guys- seriously, i don't care if you like your cheapo brands. just don't trash brands you don't know ish about. you claim to be "the SL audio gurus"....then give your opinion, back it up with EVIDENCE, and leave it alone. let people make their own decisions. Don't put it in their head to totally discount an entire brand just because you don't like chrome.

i know you guys think you are totally smart, but not everyone else on here is a dumbass like you seem to perceive. Let them make up their own minds. Stop plugging companies which you have ties to or personal interests in... thanks.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:40 PM

Hopefully no one here believes the **** that seeps out of that septic tank.

Pathetic!
Old 12-20-2007, 04:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

People are educated They know better.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Your so full of yourself, you even lied about doing your own install and working as an installer *LOL*
To answer your nonsence......
- The gear I run, almost no one else does except my subs, I choose a brand after testing, listening. You choose to buy from a company because you like there website and they have chromed everything that can be chromed. Again the crow to the tinfoil effect.
- I do not sit around and talk about my gear with anyone unless they ask at a show, In fact I cannot name a single person that I know that runs the same gear I do, nor do I go looking for them
- No one ever said ED was a miracle, only you stated that, a lot of people use it as they like the product, looks good and is affordable. People like a classy look, not chome flames... well some like the chrome flames *LOL*
- The clubs that test are a network of forums dedicated to car audio as a hobby, none of which you have read or been apart of and your total lack of knowledge shows that as you choose to go to HIN of all places like that to see the latest ghetto bling and buy it wahahahaha
- Have not bought a magazine related to audio in 13+ years, which is why the equipment I run is not usually found in any mags, you loose again audioblinger!
- In total I have had about 7 show systems in my vehicles, owned two shops which I have proof of, and work now as a lead installation tech / field engineer for one of the largest mobile tracking system companies in the world unlike you claiming to have worked at one for 8 years installing yet your install looks like a back alley abomination and you even claim in your car domain the company you said you worked for, installed everything for you. Again watching an installer does not make you an installer.
- Somehow you drug hondas, altezzas into this vs scion, which explanes a lot about your mentality... And I like honda, reliable nice car, except when douch bags put biplane wings on them and 8" fart can exhausts! Sounds just like what you want for christmas !
- And then you have the ***** to compare your garbage to decent main stream audio that wins shows, competitions for a reason and is generally 10x the quality of the crap you run. Priceless!

OMG did you just say audiobahn has built a reputation for being good quality and relaible *LOL* wow.... That one goes down in history!!!!

- Yes I have heard audiobahn MANY times and in every situation laughed that people think what comes out of those subs is musical in any way shape or form, and the equipment, dear lord... what else can be said besides cheap horrid nasty hardware.

Also I do not think anyone has been plugging anything but you Take a look at your posts, I did not bringanything I run into the conversation, you did. Same with most of the other people, you started bashing everyones gear calling it cheap and non name brand along with some PA - TX cussing that makes you look like you were educated to the 4th grade level in the ghetto.

Old 12-20-2007, 06:12 PM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

topic closed.

end of story.