Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-owners-lounge-1605/)
-   -   !@#$%^$# Someone Just %#$@$ Backed into my Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-owners-lounge-1605/%40-%24%25%5E%24-someone-just-%25-%24%40%24-backed-into-my-car-101505/)

NenaG112 05-15-2007 08:50 PM

!@#$%^$# Someone Just %#$@$ Backed into my Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Now this is $%#$%# Great!!! I went to CVS and when I came out I saw that the back of my car had been hit! Great! Just great! After reading a thread saying that tCs are bad luck and you're bound to get hit! Thanks!!

Well I rubbed off the paint and it didn't look so bad - now when I went outside to show my boss I noticed that it looks cracked! Please tell me that there isn't a high chance of it cracking even more and my paint coming off.....

This sucks! I am so tight! And the A$$hole just left! What scumbags! :come:

tC4italy 05-15-2007 08:54 PM

if you can post a pic later on we can help you more
=(

NenaG112 05-15-2007 09:00 PM

I'll try and post some pics later... but the worse thing is that when I was parking I didn't realize how high the curb was so I kind of scratched the bottom, to then come out and see this.... it's like come' on.....

Are you kidding me... My feelings are so crushed right now!!!

:pray: I just hope that it won't chip

cessblood 05-15-2007 09:11 PM

some $%#$%# scratch my car on friday night

XtCFast 05-15-2007 09:18 PM

i got 2 hudge deep marks from doors on my sidee..still havent fixed it..i hate people who dont care for others cars

Zweben 05-15-2007 09:39 PM

I hope no one hits mine.

Fortunately I usually park next to a Porsche so i'm not too worried about him hitting me. If he does i'd feel bad for him.

tC_cableguy 05-15-2007 11:15 PM

Dude that blows. I had some jackass ding my Driver door. I agree that people don't care abour other peoples rides, I would hate to see what their's looks like on a daily basis.

Macavely 05-15-2007 11:18 PM

go back to CVS and asked them if they have cameras in there parking lot and if they do if you can get a tape of what happened to you. then call the cops and report the hit an run

KINGxOFxSKA 05-15-2007 11:44 PM

^^ good call Macavely

KrazyAznScion 05-16-2007 12:18 AM

That sucks... well i got three short stories 1. as i was walkin out of school to my car, i was talkin to my friend and he said wouldnt it be funny if sum1 backed up and hit ur car? i said pfft... and right when i looked up at my car this dumb punkish girl took her daiwoo and backed ito my rear.. i said" ........................................... OMFG!!!! WTF?!?!? HOW THAT F**CK!?!? *looks over at my friend* IMA F***ING KILL U!!...

Second as i was goin to school i stopped completely and this sophmore goes head on into me.. i was like wtf how do u hit me when im already stopped??... ima senior btw lol..

third i went to an international market and i parked my car far away from all the other cars in the middle of no where, when i got back i see a cart on the side of my door leeving a 5 inch scratch and dent... WTF HOW THA F**K U KNO!?!? WHO THA... i hate retarded people...

well thats my story, i kno people have had worse.. it just sucks period when u gotta pay for the ____ people put upon u..

KrazyAznScion 05-16-2007 12:31 AM

lmao.. i had to read my thread again and noticed it sensored my s h i t word to poop.. haha how funny..

neworldOZ 05-16-2007 02:59 AM

my car has so many damn scratches and dings on it its redicolous, first off scion has the worst paint ever, it chips so easy, and black tc is even more of a hazard. ive washed my car two times now, didnt see a scratch go in the house come back out and walla something new was ____ed up... my girlfriend has scraped my door twice, and i cracked my front bumper like a inch.... my car is to low lol =p never drive a lowered car in baltimore city =P

KrazyAznScion 05-16-2007 04:47 AM

Pshh... i went to the dealership the other day and i kno one of the guys there and he said he was told that the process to paint the scion tc is the same as the toyota cars.. the whole spray/dipping, type of metal, and such... i straight up told him.. " thats a load of bs.. cuz the paint on the scion looks like paint from a plastic toy car..." lol it really does cuz i campared it to the scratches on my dad's toyota tacoma's paint scratches and they're are deffinitely thicker.. manufactures just dont want us to know all these kinds of s h i t.... bas tards..

good thing i got silver mica its harder to see, but i can see it cuz i kno where it is... dammit..

NenaG112 05-16-2007 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Macavely
go back to CVS and asked them if they have cameras in there parking lot and if they do if you can get a tape of what happened to you. then call the cops and report the hit an run

Believe me that's the first thing that I did - but nope of course to my luck they tell me that section of the parking lot has no cameras!

I almost flipped out but one of my homegirls was telling me that I better take care of it because once it starts raining a lot it will start chipping....

.... Not Fair :tap:

TeeCizzle 05-16-2007 01:23 PM

BUmmer...That sucks..I know I cried when I accidently scrtached my rear bumper w/ a Trash Can..*sad face*

Hey nenag112 your pic u sent didnt work!...lol

racetested 05-16-2007 01:30 PM

Not an easy thing to do but for sanity sake best to accept things like this will happen.

I am anal about keeping my cars clean but you know what it's going to rain within a few days after spending 5 hours detailing your car, road debris is inevitable and is going to beat up your daily driver especially the more you drive, some jackass is going to ding or scuff your car (right in front of you sometimes).

It's just the headache of owning a car.

Sorry it was your turn to have your day ruined!

racetested 05-16-2007 01:52 PM

P.S. For everyone else this is about NenaG112 and her bad day.

We all have stories to share but it's not going to help anyone feel better unless your story fixes their car.

Nathan18T 05-17-2007 09:31 AM

this sux. sorry to hear.

hansta 05-17-2007 10:07 AM

i had this happn'd to me too......someone must have bumped into my rear bumper cuz i went into a mall and came out, had this sick feelin i knew someth'n was off :nails: .....saw my bumper, the guy didn't hit hard, bumper lines up and everything, my paint was alllllll
cracked up....... :doh: i was so apparent cuz my car's white, anyways so i put a shocker sticker where that crack is and :P .......covers it up abit...HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS, leave a note sayn sorry or somethin at least.....sorry had lot to say...

dannygenio 05-17-2007 02:52 PM

HIT AND RUN DRIVERS ARE cunㅜ MUSSLES