Old 12-08-2003, 10:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

Default Tc

I'm with you Verone I want one bad from everything I seen and heard all I can is I'm in. Also from what Farly says (Scion Vice pres I think that's his title) I don't know if toyota will stop production of the celica. Toyota trying hard to sell that the celica and the Tc will be tottaly different. In fact he calls the celica a "boy racer" and the Tc a "3 seris coupe" personally I think the Tc will have more in common with people who want an Is 300 but don't have 30 grand to spend than the celica buyers. Cause I think it will cost almost as much as a Gt maybe more. Myself that's why I'm onboard I still want a Is 300 but I don't quite have enough cake for that(hopefully soon) actually anyone who was at sema saw the Is 430 at the TRD booth. Now let me tell you I might actually comit murder to own that car. Glad there is only one, because if I saw one of those driving down the street... there might be so live action GTA going on no just kidding but I might do just about anything else to have one of those I wish they would of let us drive that car
Old 12-09-2003, 10:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Also looks to me like someone chopped a couple inches off each side of a Honda Accord.

The problem I see is.......every car that anyone has mentioned so far shares a resemblance to this tC pic. I don't think that a car should be so unique it alienates the entire human population........but at the same time not so mundane that it blends in with every other car on the road. That's why I like the xB. It's "weird" enough that people look at it and go "ooh".......but not so weird they look at it and go "eew"............though I'm sure some people have said "eew".

KiL
Old 12-09-2003, 04:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

hmm...that honda looks so familiar...