2005-2010 [ANT10]

enough is enough

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 09:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default enough is enough

Why can't we all get along?!?!?!?! for real’s...a lot of things are going on between a lot of people, so if you're reading this and wondering if it’s about you, it might be, but if it is, it’s about more than you....There is a lot of ____, good, bad and neutral going on between a lot of the groups of people I hang out with...to set the record as to where I stand so if anyone tries to use what I say as ammunition against someone else, this should clear things up....If I'm your friend, I'm your friend, don't worry...I may have my loyalties and the people that I'm closer to, but regardless of whether you've "done something wrong" or whether you're "the victim," I’m here for everyone...I can't chose sides because none of you peeps has done anything directly to me and nobody's perfect...So the things I say to people are between me and them and I wouldn't say something that I meant to be used negatively by the person I say it to, so if someone says that I said something, don’t get all offended and build ____ up to be something it’s not, ask me about it, because I don't want there to be any misconception of where I stand and the words I say...And either way, it’s not my job to assign fault and blame, I'm simply trying to calm down all sides of these matters in the name of group prosperity and my own damned sanity! That kind of ____ happened a couple of months ago between some people I know... and it ____ing bothers me when my character is called into question because of something someone else said I said...It's hard to console many sides of the same problem without getting someone offended and what not, but it's not my intention, I try to be as honest with everyone as I can while still taking into account the situation...because everyone deserves to know the truth...or at least my interpretation of it, lol...so yah, I don’t wanna lose any friends over this stuff, cause believe me, there is a lot of friendship dynamics that are changing greatly very quickly, however, my relationships with all you guys is still the same, so yah...
Old 07-16-2008, 09:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

There's an option called ignore.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

a little hard to do when all u hear is the same ____ every day
Old 07-16-2008, 11:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

FYI... before you get warned for it, no images allowed in your sig. I would think you would have known that after 2 yrs here.

And I'm not sure what this has to do with SL anyways. Seems like just a generic rant of some sort. You lost me about 1/3 way though.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

que?
Old 07-16-2008, 12:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

not too sure whats goin on
Old 07-16-2008, 12:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Enough is enough! I have had it with these mother ____ing snakes on this mother ____ing plane!

IB4B&
Old 07-16-2008, 12:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Op = n00bcake.
\fail
Old 07-16-2008, 01:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you must be new to the internet.
It's serious business
Old 07-16-2008, 01:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Wait, I just realized who this is .

So where's this 300whp dyno sheet? You did claim that you have 300hp from an un-tuned turbonetics kit.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

tl;dr

Shouldn't this be in regional pac south?
Old 07-16-2008, 02:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ihavenosn
tl;dr

Don't know... that's part of the problem. I don't think anyone here has any idea wtf he's talking about.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

??????????????
Old 07-16-2008, 02:46 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
SL Member

Next time before you start some incoherent rant at least do us the courtesy of explaining wtf you are talking about!!
Old 07-16-2008, 02:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

"Preach brother, preach!!"
Old 07-16-2008, 03:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by ack154
Originally Posted by ihavenosn
tl;dr

Don't know... that's part of the problem. I don't think anyone here has any idea wtf he's talking about.
I do. You missed his youtube videos. He deleted his youtube account after I called him out for proof of his 300hp claim. His video was him driving down a street, turning around, then pulling the e-brake at 5mph, with his friend shouting 'YEAH SON! YEAH SON!"

After he deleted his account, he used another to comment on a video of mine.

Old 07-16-2008, 03:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

this should go on myspace...

Old 07-16-2008, 03:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Default Re: enough is enough

Originally Posted by trdmaster
Why can't we all get along?!?!?!?! for real’s...a lot of things are going on between a lot of people, so if you're reading this and wondering if it’s about you, it might be, but if it is, it’s about more than you....There is a lot of poop, good, bad and neutral going on between a lot of the groups of people I hang out with...to set the record as to where I stand so if anyone tries to use what I say as ammunition against someone else, this should clear things up....If I'm your friend, I'm your friend, don't worry...I may have my loyalties and the people that I'm closer to, but regardless of whether you've "done something wrong" or whether you're "the victim," I’m here for everyone...I can't chose sides because none of you peeps has done anything directly to me and nobody's perfect...So the things I say to people are between me and them and I wouldn't say something that I meant to be used negatively by the person I say it to, so if someone says that I said something, don’t get all offended and build poop up to be something it’s not, ask me about it, because I don't want there to be any misconception of where I stand and the words I say...And either way, it’s not my job to assign fault and blame, I'm simply trying to calm down all sides of these matters in the name of group prosperity and my own damned sanity! That kind of poop happened a couple of months ago between some people I know... and it flippin' bothers me when my character is called into question because of something someone else said I said...It's hard to console many sides of the same problem without getting someone offended and what not, but it's not my intention, I try to be as honest with everyone as I can while still taking into account the situation...because everyone deserves to know the truth...or at least my interpretation of it, lol...so yah, I don’t wanna lose any friends over this stuff, cause believe me, there is a lot of friendship dynamics that are changing greatly very quickly, however, my relationships with all you guys is still the same, so yah...
Andrew, look at it this way you made the initial step to put the issues aside. That is very honorable in my book. I may not know you personally, but putting this up gets respect from me. I have mentioned this before and I will say it again. The Scion community I have grown to care about and support is one of a kind. No other group of owners like us grow on one another. Honda and Acura owners beef all the damn time in their own forum board over little crap. We are above all that. Please take his words into consideration because most people would have just gave up and left the scene, but Andrew is stickin by our side. He is one of us and shows up to the events, meets, etc to show support to our hobby. Now Andrew I do know you have said and done some messed up things in the past, but from this point on watch how you put things on text, email, or say in public. You may not think you meant bad by it, but others may think it the wrong way. I agree with you, move forward and lets just all get along.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

seriously guys....... lock it up this if like that EMO post awhile back

Just so you know I dont know whats going on in here.... there was some rant and rave and I got lost about 4 sentances in .....WTF dude.... WTF
Old 07-16-2008, 03:44 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry to hear your stuck in the middle. it happens to the best of us. just try not to take sides and what not since none have really done anything to ya. peeps can be friends with both sides.