Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-owners-lounge-1605/)
-   -   The "To Install" Pile (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-owners-lounge-1605/install-pile-158373/)

tcbabe 03-13-2009 04:18 PM

hmm...lets see...right now i have the following in the shed waiting to be installed:

new wheels/tires
killerglass radiator hose and coolant tank
hotchkis springs
5axis rear lip (paint and install)
paint calipers black

hopefullly this weekend it will all go on!! (except the 5axis rear lip since its still being painted)

shupes31 03-13-2009 04:21 PM

hmmm how much was that killerglass radiator tank? ^^^

Scotty-tC 03-13-2009 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Thorium06
cold is when you have to microwave beer just to drink it

:rofl:

Hotchkis springs, Progress rear sway, and i need some new brake pads too

o8tC 03-13-2009 06:10 PM

i had a couple things but installed once the weather hit 50 degrees :P
things i collected/installed over the winter...

TRD Coilovers
VRD Fogs
LED Swap
Clarion DVD Player
TRD Shift Knob
6000k HID bulbs
White LED parking Lights

curtislo9 03-13-2009 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by shupes31
hmmm how much was that killerglass radiator tank? ^^^

Close to 300 on their site....I WANTTTT!!!

Aroddalobster 03-13-2009 07:08 PM

do oilchange
Replace : brakes pads/rotors, front bumper, vrd fogs, lip, tires, lugs, valve stem
adjust : coilovers, camber, and anything else to let me go lower w/ minimal rubbing.

mossfan15 03-13-2009 08:12 PM

wow you guys wait till the spring? i work in the cold

x2

kiss_kiss_kill 03-13-2009 08:21 PM

Just like the little one said.

:lalala:

engifineer 03-14-2009 05:41 AM

Well.. cold here is below zero a lot of the time.. so not much working on the car (at least not for fun) during those times :P Besides, I dont drive the tC much then.

- Install the lower fig grille (last one was destroyed with the bumper in November and I didnt have a replacement before the body work was done)
- Rockblocker overlays that have been lying the shelf for the new fogs.. again replaced with the bumper
- Taking out the trds and installing the SS-P's (1.4 inch drop, corner balance, align for autox).
- Taking the spare wheels up to get the RE-01R's installed before autox season.
- Maybe a couple of electronics mods I am thinking of if I ever get them off of design paper and onto PCB's!

And get it all done so I can start on the garden, landscaping changes, insulating/remodeling and hopefully getting heat in the garage, repainting some of the inside of the house, remodeling my sons room to be teenage compatible, getting my office/gym reworked... etc I would say my summer is pretty well planned out project wise!

Thorium06 03-14-2009 05:53 AM

well i took care of my list, and even got the race wheels back on for saturday. you slackers need to get to work lol

engifineer 03-14-2009 05:57 AM

nah... I have a while before autox starts here :P But, it is supposed to be getting up into the 50's, so I need to do mine before it gets much warmer and all the other work begins around the house! The spring/storm season is perfect though. Can sit in the garage and work while watching it storm :) Not to mention throw some ribs on the grill to smoke for a few hours while I do it!

Thorium06 03-14-2009 06:01 AM

thats not fair, i drove back from school for an hour and a half and had to work in the dark. plus i have to run stx cause my wheels are too wide, oh well i have been embarrassing a lot of wrxs

engifineer 03-14-2009 06:56 AM

Heh heh... stx would suck pretty bad in a tC in the events here. We have a good concentration of very good (many nationals level) drivers here.. so tough competition! But either way, you are out there to have fun so that is the important part! I run mine in STS, which is also a very tough crowd here with some very good drivers and of course the older go kart like civic hatches at the top (they dont nickname it the si spec class for nothing!!). Great competition in sts though. Very fun.

Coolwaterz 03-14-2009 07:15 AM

the microwave is just to thaw it lol

you know what temp beer freezes at? earth doesnt get that cold O.O

BZinn1 03-14-2009 09:34 AM

Well as of tonight I added a Five Axis kit,Samco radiator hoses,and Sparco Ebrake handle.........in the works are door panels and rear panels,the cloth area going to fiber glass and painted exterior color,along with the sub boxes and body kit.......and also gonna build pods for the comps.......I really need to see a doctor about the ADHA...... :rofl:

davedavetC 03-14-2009 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by kiss_kiss_kill

just like the two little ones said...

:lalala: :lalala:

Shift_N_Red 03-14-2009 07:15 PM

In box:

Hotchkis front/rear sways
Megan s-pipe
Megan Mid-pipe

Soon to pick-up:

Gredddy front strut tower bar {taking off and selling TRD soon}
Greddy rear strut tower bar
Megan C-pillar bar

Just done:

Mobile 1 oil change
Mobile 1 Trans Fluid change
Tire Rotation

To Do

Wash
Clay bar
Buff
Strip
Wax
Wax
Clear
Etc.

Dead hookers body in the hatch..................uuummmmmmm waaiiitt.... wrong forum... my bad all :lalala:

tCtCtC 03-15-2009 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by davedavetC

Originally Posted by kiss_kiss_kill

just like the two little ones said...

:lalala: :lalala:

HEY HEY HEY
:come:

EAmon 03-15-2009 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by tCtCtC

Originally Posted by davedavetC