Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-owners-lounge-1605/)
-   -   Paul aka WhiteBlazer01 WHERE you at man?! (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-owners-lounge-1605/paul-aka-whiteblazer01-where-you-man-80577/)

babyfac3pn01 11-10-2006 07:03 AM

Paul aka WhiteBlazer01 WHERE you at man?!

Ok guys any idea where paul (WhiteBlazer01) is at?

heres my situation...so since he is the southern cali guy to do the led mods i set up an appointment with him on october 24. he sed he can finish all the stuff [gauges, hvac, radio, etc] in 2-3 hours and what not. so i went to his place and he was busy so i just dropped off my stuff with him. i came back the next day and was there for almost 3 hrs and still wasnt done. just last week i only got back the door/steering wheel controls and half finishd gauges. as of right now he still has my radio, hvac, and side view mirrors and its been a near 3 weeks he had em. i called him numerous times sent messages and all that. he has not responded at all. i mean i can understand he is a busy guy but the least u can do is keep in contact with ur customers.

so please if anyone knows where he is or knows him personally, let him know I (names AJ) need my stuff back asap.

thanks guys

aireck 11-10-2006 07:34 AM

damn that sucks... i am suppose to drop off my car this friday....
i'm sure he's busy and hasn't logged on lately plus this past tuesday was his b-day so who knows he might jave gone on a trip or something...

im keeping an eye on this thread ....
makes me think twice about dropping off the tC....

SquallLHeart 11-10-2006 07:44 AM

wasn't there something about vegas.. mentioned? somewhere?

babyfac3pn01 11-10-2006 07:49 AM

really where?...dang he couldve at least let me know and not juss wonder when im getting my stuff back

FLEA 11-10-2006 08:08 AM

I saw your stuff at his house when he did my gauges a couple weeks ago. He had all sorts of stuff that he had to work on. He also mentioned that he was really sick a couple days prior to me getting my gauges done (he sounded like he was still really sick). I'd say give him a couple days, he doesn't seem like the type of person that would neglect his customers.

Regardless, he does awesome work!

babyfac3pn01 11-10-2006 08:13 AM

^thanks..at least i have some sort on info

babyfac3pn01 11-10-2006 08:35 AM

oh and dont look at this as paul being a bad guy..

he is really cool and chill..lets me play his xbox and offers pizza..

i juss wanted to kno where he is at since he has not responded back for a long while and ive been left hanging on the update of my stuff

no-tec 11-11-2006 11:43 AM

Paul hooked me up with some custom xbox mods a few months ago. He bailed on me for a few weeks as well and I freaked but he eventually came back and sent all me my stuff back. I guess he's a busy guy and he was out of town a bunch. No hamr done just a little delayed.