Old 01-28-2004, 04:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

Originally Posted by reclusedx
hey guys i'm new here.......i'm also a member of the vvti.net forums and the newcelica.net forums......I heard about this car yesterday on the speed channel and i fell in love with it..i cant wait for it to come out......the only downside i can think of is the weight of the car but im sure ther'll be plenty of aftermarket support to overcome it...specially its low compression ratio compared to the gt-s engine which has given them problems with forced induction...........and the suspense is killing me, cant wait for the price and want to say hi to all!!!
great avatar :D ,

it may not be popular yet...but I thik that everyone will soon find out that this engine gonna have so much more potential than the GT-S...and like you I'm sure the aftermarket parts will spice it up even more...there's only 2 more things I'd like to see for the Tc.....RWD and Solor Yellow as a color Choice...Welcome to the boards
Old 01-28-2004, 09:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks man

yeah ur right, a RWD would be great along with a couple hundred pound weight reduction.......but this car pretty much sums up everything i've been looking for in a car.

solar yellow would look really tight.....if they dont offer it you can always take it to a paint shop if u have th money.....

a lip kit, 19" rims, and a drop, WOW, incredible potential
Old 01-28-2004, 11:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

thanks man

yeah ur right, a RWD would be great along with a couple hundred pound weight reduction.......but this car pretty much sums up everything i've been looking for in a car.

solar yellow would look really tight.....if they dont offer it you can always take it to a paint shop if u have th money.....

a lip kit, 19" rims, and a drop, WOW, incredible potential
yeah it will be going in our body Dept. for a Yellow paint job....unless my some miracle in heaven Scion decides to release the Tc in Solor Yellow......but your right people are going to say wow...at least at mine :D :D
Old 01-30-2004, 03:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thats awesome man...i'll probably get it in white...ad a lip kit, lower it, black tints, 19" rims and a carbon fiber hood :twisted:
Old 01-30-2004, 03:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

thats awesome man...i'll probably get it in white...ad a lip kit, lower it, black tints, 19" rims and a carbon fiber hood :twisted:
white w/ a carbon hood ...SWEET :D
Old 02-09-2004, 05:36 AM
5 Year Member

Also a newbie here, HI!

Anywho, i haven't seen anyone opt for a black tC. Good. (the shock blue looks nice, too!)

They're aiming to sell 30,000 tC's in the first year that's about 600 per state.

In other words, better reserve your tC early!
Old 02-10-2004, 08:51 PM
5 Year Member

so in comparison, how big is the tC? i mean i'm 6ft tall and i have trouble with the xA and xB models cause of the leg room, especially for the person behind me. in comparison to what is it roomy or no!
Old 02-10-2004, 08:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

good luck! Your too tall and I'm too short. I have a feeling it will still be a tight fit, after all, the xA and the xB have 4 doors and this is a little coupe. But you wont know for sure till you get to actually sit in one.
Old 02-10-2004, 09:02 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by tC4me
good luck! Your too tall and I'm too short. I have a feeling it will still be a tight fit, after all, the xA and the xB have 4 doors and this is a little coupe. But you wont know for sure till you get to actually sit in one.
true, i have a 96 camry coupe and i fit in it fine, i just thought it would be around that size