Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]
View Poll Results: What you think of the trade?
Good Trade
35.34%
Bad Trade
28.57%
INSANE TRADE!
36.09%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Traded my TC FOR A WIDE BODY TC :)

Old 04-19-2007, 05:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

THEY SOUND GREAT.... and very clean and clear.. there crisp.. well they better be for the price the solo x's are worth 5,000 watts max each with 2,500 rms , but i kno if they were designed in a standard box omg that would be hitting so much harder.. but still enough to rattle the car... both sides are connected with a box in the middle for air to pass through.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Big Sky Scion
Scikotics
SL Member

love both cars, but i couldnt feel right buying a car like that knowing that someone else has put in a TON of wrench time into it and that i didnt build it myself. thats why i got my tc, so i can build it the way I want it. nice lookin whips tho

diggin the CF dash
Old 04-19-2007, 06:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yes, i have heard 2 Solo X 18's in the back of a truck. DISGUSTING. It was a spoiled kid who didnt know what he had. You might try just one sub in that box. They like room to breate =)
Old 04-19-2007, 06:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

btw, the reason I say take one out is so you can give it to me
Old 04-19-2007, 06:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Oh ****, that's hot!!! The before and after's are both hot!!!
Old 04-19-2007, 06:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Jiggaman
love both cars, but i couldnt feel right buying a car like that knowing that someone else has put in a TON of wrench time into it and that i didnt build it myself. thats why i got my tc, so i can build it the way I want it. nice lookin whips tho

diggin the CF dash
yup i kno exactly what you mean. thats what i contemplated.. but one thing is most of the work was all done at the shop and at my companies shop that i used to do or still do business with, and i have put plenty of wrench time on it before i even got it while it was still being built... so i kno enough about it.. and now i'm just working on making it my own with my own modifications etc..

it was very hard to decide... but heck if i wanted to start over i bet someone would trade with me again minus the electronics and interior lol.. but its not like i would lol..
Old 04-19-2007, 10:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Both are sick. The style fits both very well. You can do so much with a tC its great.

Where did you (or he) get the carbon fiber wind deflector on the top of the car by the sunroof done or from? I like that a lot. Also if you don't mind me ask, how much was it?
Old 04-19-2007, 10:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by d39hasek
Both are sick. The style fits both very well. You can do so much with a tC its great.

Where did you (or he) get the carbon fiber wind deflector on the top of the car by the sunroof done or from? I like that a lot. Also if you don't mind me ask, how much was it?
they were 1 off custom pieces made by firmware but firmware won't be making those pieces again and i'm unsure if production on the interior pieces will be produced again.. but all the cf was done by firmware and were custom made.

and also it was a even trade no cash involved.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by jay_jay_n
Originally Posted by d39hasek

they were 1 off custom pieces made by firmware but firmware won't be making those pieces again and i'm unsure if production on the interior pieces will be produced again.. but all the cf was done by firmware and were custom made.

and also it was a even trade no cash involved.
I wa really asking what that CF peice cost. It looks sick. Thanks for the reply.

Does firmware have a wbsite I could checkout. Looks like they make some nice goodies.

CONGRATS on the SA WEET ride.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

awsome jay jay, thanks for the info,i always wondered lol
Old 04-20-2007, 07:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Big Sky Scion
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Jiggaman

diggin the CF dash
yup i kno exactly what you mean. thats what i contemplated.. but one thing is most of the work was all done at the shop and at my companies shop that i used to do or still do business with, and i have put plenty of wrench time on it before i even got it while it was still being built... so i kno enough about it.. and now i'm just working on making it my own with my own modifications etc..

it was very hard to decide... but heck if i wanted to start over i bet someone would trade with me again minus the electronics and interior lol.. but its not like i would lol..
i would probably find that hard to pass up as well so...rock on!
Old 04-20-2007, 12:14 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Definately a great "Show" tC .. I'd probably have done the same thing as you if I were looking for that kind of thing. I'm not much into "Show" stuff, but it looks clean and well done for that bracket.
Old 04-20-2007, 08:19 PM
5 Year Member

Default Re: Traded my TC FOR A WIDE BODY TC :)

What you guys think, i had a opportunity to trade my black tc for my friends widebody, he had reasons to do so, and i couldn't pass it up,me and him worked on it before so i put time and effort into the car already and firmware did a lot of the 1 off cf parts such as interior and 3 piece roof that was done before firmware went MIA.., i just wanted to share my new car with you guys.

my old tc

DUDE! where did you get that body kit? I want that front airdam!
Old 04-20-2007, 08:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nice trade jay...i got to see your car last night at the corbin meet. hey pm me where i can go to get my taillights done...
Old 04-20-2007, 09:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Traded my TC FOR A WIDE BODY TC :)

Originally Posted by julioroman
What you guys think, i had a opportunity to trade my black tc for my friends widebody, he had reasons to do so, and i couldn't pass it up,me and him worked on it before so i put time and effort into the car already and firmware did a lot of the 1 off cf parts such as interior and 3 piece roof that was done before firmware went MIA.., i just wanted to share my new car with you guys.

my old tc

DUDE! where did you get that body kit? I want that front airdam!
its a carbon fiber front lip made by abs dynamics you can get it from jdmcarboy.com for $200 local pickup for a limited time, call the number on the website and ask for randy let them kno jay jay quoted you for $200 for the cf front lip, if you want shipped just ask for the price
Old 04-20-2007, 09:33 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nice trade.

What are the specs on the car, performance wise? What performance mods are done to the car(s)?

I might be interested in the Front Lip for 200, it would be a local pick up too...not sure though. I have a white tC so I'd have to paint it.
Old 04-20-2007, 09:36 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Are you planning to do anymore audio/stereo upgrades?
Old 04-20-2007, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

both cars are beautiful
Old 04-20-2007, 09:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nice trade ...
Old 04-21-2007, 04:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

wanna trade me now

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Traded my TC FOR A WIDE BODY TC :)