Notices
Scion tC 2G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

I need some Horsepower! :D

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 06:00 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Can you post it on YouTube? Link didn't work for me
Old 11-09-2011, 02:39 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

If you click on that link and hit the download this file button, it doesnt work? mine keeps working :-( any ideas on how to post a .mp3 file on youtube? or a site to post mp3's to? I tried and even converted it to avi, but it says there is no video so it wont let me use it. stupid youtube.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If your 16 and have a brand new tc as your first car first of all, count your blessings. Your very fortunate to have financially stable parents to buy that for you, and pay the insurance. My advice, don't spend money on your car at all, because you won't make it all that much faster with a couple of hundred dollars. Enjoy being 16, spend money on girls, and stash away some money on the side so then you can buy a nice, fast, cool car when you're older.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

On the other hand, you can spend some of your money modding/upgrading your Scion tC, if you find the process and result to be enjoyable and worth the money. I suggest at least doing some minimal mods, to get a feel for working on your own car. I find the experience rewarding . . . even though it's an economy/value car.

These types of threads tend to turn into psycho-analysis. There's a place for that now and then, but the substance of replies should be more focused on answering the original poster's questions and less weighted towards psycho-analysis. That's my opinion, anyway.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

psychoanalysis!
this is the last place i would have thought to see that word lol
just did an english project on that.

but on topic i got my tc when i was 18, had a 1986 jeep grand wagoneer before. made me appreciate a working car. also the fact that i paid for it myself was a plus. If i was you i would lower it and do exhaust, maybe sway bars if you have the money. Like they said, it would make the car alot more fun. an alternate route you could take would be wide rims and coilovers. would be nice to see fitment on a 2nd gen. whatever you do though, people on here will be willing to answer your question