anyone might have a clue what could be wrong with my car ?? - Scionlife.com

Scion tC 2G Owners Lounge
2011-____ [ANT20]

Old 05-15-2018, 05:51 PM   #1  
SL Member

Default anyone might have a clue what could be wrong with my car ??

so the other day I was driving my car put it in Park it turned off then try and start it back up it wouldn’t so then I hit the starter I cranked up . . so I knew it was the starter so I went and got a new one and had it put in so then today I drove my car then parked it in the garage then came back to my car had to go somewhere I got to crank it up it wouldn’t start so it can’t be the starter because it’s brand new and so is the alternator so anyone has any idea what the problem could be ?? .
Dierrelaneknox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 10:48 PM   #2  
SL Member

Um.... battery?
drizzoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 05:11 AM   #3  
SL Member

battery new .
Dierrelaneknox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 02:21 PM   #4  
SL Member

You need power, fuel, air and spark to start a car. Play the elimination game. The original question was pretty broad. Could be a fuel pump, could be as simple as something needing to be cleaned.
drizzoh is offline   Reply With Quote