Notices
Scion tC 2G Owners Lounge
2011-____ [ANT20]

Supertek - Introduction and info on TC2 Short Shift Kit!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 06:07 AM
5 Year Member

we tc2 owners are seriously interested in the camber adjustments and we need to show are support for this for the RUCA. So spread the word around.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

RUCAs are vital. they're one of the things that are keeping me from wanting to get my new springs. So I'd be interested in them too. as long as the price doesn't get insane (say past $300).
Old 01-29-2013, 01:47 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SuperTek
Thanks for the support. We currently are working on the RS honeycomb grille and a steering column cover w/ single guage pod.

Honestly we have access to creating both appearance and performance related parts. It really comes down to the demand (especially when tooling and molds are involved). As a result we really need your input and feedback in making decisions on these parts.

Please keep the ideas coming. The rear camber adjustment is a good one, we are going to look into it immediately.

Thanks
Yes Rear Upper Control Arms would be nice!!!!! and i like the idea of a new rear lip spoiler for our cars as well.. id be in for the RUCA's and the lip spoiler if they are for a reasonable price as stated before.. I love that you guys are dedicated to the tC2 and FR-S platforms!!!
Old 01-29-2013, 01:49 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

And maybe an engine torque damper like the 1st gens have for around like $79.99 if possible..
Old 01-30-2013, 12:33 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Would the honeycomb grill be a 5 piece set (uppeers, center, and fogs) or would it just be the center piece? I think a 5 piece set would be pretty cool. Haha
Old 01-30-2013, 12:39 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

If you guys can make exterior mods then along with all the spoiler requests, you could definitely make a much more affordable body kit solution (preferably a factory painted one.)

You see the best no-hassle option right now for our TC2 is the Five Axis body kit. What makes it rediculous is that they sell the damn thing pre-painted (like it should be) for $1,800+. That is insane for 3 small pieces that you glue onto your bumpers and two side skirts. But it does look very nice; here is a picture of one of the members on here with what looks like the Five Axis body:

All it is is just a couple of small fiberglass pieces that glue onto the stock bumper. It's simply ridiculous to be charging almost 2K for small pieces of painted fiberglass. The two side skirts (which are the only parts actually exchanged from the stock ones) still do not make it worth that much. I think this kind of overpricing is lame. It should definitely be more affordable, and I think you guys at Supertek may be able to make a kit similar to this for much less.

As far as appearance goes, I think many of us might be interested in something like this that is more within reach.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Newman
If you guys can make exterior mods then along with all the spoiler requests, you could definitely make a much more affordable body kit solution (preferably a factory painted one.)

You see the best no-hassle option right now for our TC2 is the Five Axis body kit. What makes it rediculous is that they sell the damn thing pre-painted (like it should be) for $1,800+. That is insane for 3 small pieces that you glue onto your bumpers and two side skirts. But it does look very nice; here is a picture of one of the members on here with what looks like the Five Axis body:

All it is is just a couple of small fiberglass pieces that glue onto the stock bumper. It's simply ridiculous to be charging almost 2K for small pieces of painted fiberglass. The two side skirts (which are the only parts actually exchanged from the stock ones) still do not make it worth that much. I think this kind of overpricing is lame. It should definitely be more affordable, and I think you guys at Supertek may be able to make a kit similar to this for much less.

As far as appearance goes, I think many of us might be interested in something like this that is more within reach.
also, don't make them fiberglass..., make them polyurethane.., or whatever bumpers are made of.. scraping fiberglass is terrible and they break..
Old 01-30-2013, 01:01 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey if it helps get them produced, I would be in on a buy for those RUCAs as well.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:33 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

RUCA's, rear diffuser, front lip, torque dampner, SS OEM coolant reservoir, gauge pod
Old 01-30-2013, 03:45 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Im in for Adjustable RUCA's, engine torque dampner, and i will be ordering a short shift kit when i get paid.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

and any internals or performance products for the tC2 you guys make
Old 01-30-2013, 04:43 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just got my short shifter kit in the mail. The shipping was quick and simple. I will update after I install it this weekend.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by SuperTek
Thanks for the support. We currently are working on the RS honeycomb grille and a steering column cover w/ single guage pod.

Honestly we have access to creating both appearance and performance related parts. It really comes down to the demand (especially when tooling and molds are involved). As a result we really need your input and feedback in making decisions on these parts.

Please keep the ideas coming. The rear camber adjustment is a good one, we are going to look into it immediately.

Thanks
Sounds nice. Im definetly intersted. And as stated a 5pc set for the grill would be nice, but i can settle for the lower and upper grill.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:38 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Couldn't wait until the weekend so I decided to install the shifter today. At the same time I installed TWM short shifter bushings (cable and base.)
Shifting definitely feels different. Likely comparable to the TRD quickshifter since they look identical. I'll give it a week to settle and for me to get used to it for a definitive review. So far I only test drove it once and shifting is a bit faster thanks to the shorter distance.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:57 AM
Banned

Awesome write up on our TC2 Short Shift Kit can be found here:

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...=1#post4086018

Thanks Bomino!
Old 02-01-2013, 12:34 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

+1 on the RCUA's. I am running nearly -3 degrees of camber in the rear, I would like to correct that.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:29 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ruca's, body kit and honeycomb grill would be awesome
Old 02-03-2013, 03:47 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Considering buying that SS. Is the promo over? When adding the SS to the Shopping Cart it comes back to that original price.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DzRS8
Considering buying that SS. Is the promo over? When adding the SS to the Shopping Cart it comes back to that original price.
Hi, We plan to run the promo for only another week or so. Are you sure the price went back to $69.99 in the cart? It may be the shipping that is being factored in. Please email us at sales@supertekindustries.com if you continue to have issues. Thanks
Old 02-03-2013, 06:15 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Im having the same problem. When I add it to the cart, it comes up as 69.99 :s

Quick Reply: Supertek - Introduction and info on TC2 Short Shift Kit!