Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion tC 2G Suspension & Handling (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-2g-suspension-handling-1829/)
-   -   Free Scion tC2 TB Production Rear Strut Bar.. (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-2g-suspension-handling-1829/free-scion-tc2-tb-production-rear-strut-bar-236755/)

naughtynate122334 12-06-2018 07:27 PM

Free Scion tC2 TB Production Rear Strut Bar..

Hey guys, Happy Holidays, I purchased a TB Productions Rear Strut and C-Pillar Brace, when I received the Strut did not fit and I had to remeasure because of a little bit of a fender bender o had back in the day. With that being said I have a stock fit rear TB production Rear strut bar that goes for 200 big ones. It’s in my trunk right under the actual Strut Bar that is installed. I’ve been looking around the Bay Area, San Jose specifically for a tC2 that would make use of it but found no one. Any one in need and would make use please feel free to message me. This is my second post on here and I’m not very familiar with this forum but I’m trying so please contact me and I will try to figure out how to send it to you. It’ll be my Christmas gift to a random tC2 guy. Thanks, Happy Holidays!

drizzoh 12-06-2018 09:01 PM

I'd take this if my Stealthbox wasn't in the way. Hope you find it a good home, nice lookin out.

t2ned_coupe 12-06-2018 11:40 PM

I’d be happy to take it off your hands!

t2ned_coupe 12-06-2018 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by naughtynate122334 (Post 4292081)
Hey guys, Happy Holidays, I purchased a TB Productions Rear Strut and C-Pillar Brace, when I received the Strut did not fit and I had to remeasure because of a little bit of a fender bender o had back in the day. With that being said I have a stock fit rear TB production Rear strut bar that goes for 200 big ones. It’s in my trunk right under the actual Strut Bar that is installed. I’ve been looking around the Bay Area, San Jose specifically for a tC2 that would make use of it but found no one. Any one in need and would make use please feel free to message me. This is my second post on here and I’m not very familiar with this forum but I’m trying so please contact me and I will try to figure out how to send it to you. It’ll be my Christmas gift to a random tC2 guy. Thanks, Happy Holidays!

ill take it :)

adorhlb23 12-07-2018 12:08 AM

I’ll take! I’ll even PayPal some $$$ to help you out.

adorhlb23 12-07-2018 12:08 AM

Shoot me an PM.

*Personal Info Removed Per Forum Rules.
Email Addresses, Phone No. Not Allowed in Tech Forums.
Use
PM Instead. (Click on User Name, then Send Private Message)

naughtynate122334 12-07-2018 01:54 AM

Just Waiting..

HEy guys I noticed quite a few people are asking, I PMed who ever quoted it to confirm they had a tC2 thanks gonna fit it.

I, of course:
A. don’t want someone who’s gonna resell it or
B. not really even use it.

Thanks again first person to PM and confirm gets it.