Notices
Scion tC 2G Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

Ksport Coilovers Kontrol Pro Adjustable Lowering Kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 06:57 AM

Default Ksport Coilovers Kontrol Pro Adjustable Lowering Kit

http://ksportusa.com/products/coilovers/kontrol-pro/

Okay so I have a stock 2013 tC and I wanted to lower my car. At first I thought that I would just install Tein S.Tech lowering springs but I knew that eventually I'd want to go lower so I'm thinking of just getting adjustable coilovers that way I can also change the shocks and struts that will be more compatible with the springs than the stock ones.

Am I making a good decision by choosing to get this coilover kit or is there better cheaper ones? I'm not taking my car to the track, just for street use and maybe a few races here and there lol. Has anyone installed this coil over set? If so how does the car feel and where can I get this professionally installed or would it be better if I did it myself?
Old 03-12-2013, 11:58 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

well if you have the money i highly recommend these! i love them! i have them on my car and im sitting 1.5 inches of the ground, but you can raise it if you want lol it has 36 damping choices available so depending how stiff you like your ride but it feels pretty good, i havent had any trouble with them =)
i did it myself with a friend but you do need power tools to install them. now if your just looking for cheap ones there are the raclands that just came out but i cant tell you anything about those sry, theres a thread here that reviews them just check it out...
Old 03-16-2013, 11:09 AM

Thanks I didn't really have the money right now to go with the Ksports and I was really anxious to drop my car already so I took a cheaper route and installed some Raceland coil overs.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:12 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea go for it man! totally your choice =) i was just giving you a lil review on them...plus i havent heard anything wrong about the racelands