Notices

In need of dire help with wheel fitment.

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 03:38 AM

Default In need of dire help with wheel fitment.

Ok, so I bought my 2011 tc2 on springs already, my guess it's 1.5' drop, but I'm not sure. I'm wondering if I can fit some whistler kr5's and if so with what tire size? The only size the wheel comes in it 19' here is a link to the wheels. https://www.whistlerwheels.com/collections/kr5
give you an idea how low I am. Thanks guys!
Old 02-08-2017, 04:53 AM

I have 18x9.5 +35 with 245/40/18 stretched some and it has a good amount of poke. 90% sure I'm going to need my fenders rolled when I get my coilovers in. Not having any camber to make it fit either, pirellis to expensive to eat up. I'm going to use a shop to roll my fenders so they'll be responsible for the outcome. Also the rear fender has a decent size support lip that might need to be cut to roll them which will make it more difficult.

Google some fitment guides for the tc2
Old 03-14-2017, 04:55 PM

I am faced with a similar situation with the front and yes it will rub in the front. My car is lowered. Same size tire as yours in the front. I am rasing it back up to fit them. The rear for me is 275/40/18 and I cant run with these tires, so again I am going to raise it up hoping that they will fit. Or another option is adjustable coilovers.