Does anyone know what the 2 wires under the spare tire are? - Scionlife.com

Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Old 04-12-2018, 10:32 AM   #1  

Default Does anyone know what the 2 wires under the spare tire are?

Bought this car from a lady who claims there was nothing wrong with it only to find out that ALL the wires and ALL the sensors have been cut and/or tampered with. There are 2 wires under the spare tire that are cut in half....the e-brake cable sensor is missing...so I have no idea how I am ever going to get the stupid "BRAKE" light off and there are 6 SRS errors including that I am missing completely the wires for the front pass side impact sensor in the motor under the alternator.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
05xAinNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 09:19 PM   #2  

Apparently it's an O2 sensor. The actual harness was disconnected. I plugged it back in and rewired and it started throwing an O2 code.

Last edited by MR_LUV; 04-14-2018 at 09:56 PM.
05xAinNH is offline   Reply With Quote