Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Help with the bull box horn. (Installer wanted)

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2004, 03:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Help with the bull box horn. (Installer wanted)

OK ... I need some help with getting/installing a cow type extra horn. I live in San Diego and will drive as far north as North LA County. This is what I need help with...and yes I expect to pay for the installation and such.

I want an extra horn that moos. There is a box thing an pepboys that includes a bull horn and box. The box turns it on with a volume switch. The switch is like the horn button ... as long as the volume is up it sounds the horn. It has all kinda sounds and songs and such. I just need it set to the bull sound.

I want to install it with the box hidden some place and just a button in the car to play the cow(bull) sound. I want it to look nice and custom and all. If I installed it my self I know I'd mess it up.

As I said I'd expect to pay for installation. Also if y'all know of some other cow type sound horn device that might work better I'd be much thankfull to yas.
Old 01-21-2004, 06:43 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i don't know how complex the install is on that thing your talking about but me and rhobz installed a ohga horn on his and it works with the stock horn button. pm me or rhobz and we can work something out about getting that installed we do all of our own installs and we do them in mira mesa at rhobz house. we might actually be doing some work on another xb this saturday so just pm one of us and we can work out details.