LICENSE PLATE FRAME - Scionlife.com

Scion xB 1st-Gen Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Old 09-30-2003, 06:48 PM   #1
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default LICENSE PLATE FRAME

This proposition is for the key admin and TSW members...although all of you are welcome to comment...

i know that scionlife and TSW have club stickers? but do you guys have club license plate frames...i think those would be coo... i would buy one and put it on my car, especially the TSW (when i officially join). Just wondering..

i've seen some customizeable plate frames from $5 for the plastic ones to $12 for the metal ones...

BlueBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 07:22 PM   #2
5 Year Member

personally i hate those cheap "custom" ones where they slap a plastic label on cheap metal.. (sorry if i sound like im _____ing).. anyway.. the ones that are engraved look sweet and you could also put the scionlife logo on there too... there arent many sites that do it online because i was looking for my car, but any engraving/trophy shop should do it, and there are usually group discounts, i know of a mazda club that did it..

-dave-
daversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 09:56 PM   #3
5 Year Member

I saw the one that said "Families Can Be Forever" and thought this must be a Mormon thing. Sure enough one of the other plates is for Salt Aire.

I like the idea of the pates- however I would not put one on my car unless it was realy cool. All the one's pictured look a little cheap IMO.
FreeState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 09:56 PM   #4
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
N.G.S.O.

i like get german license plates can u have plates like that in C.A. on the front?

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...4&category=421
Mr_scion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 10:43 PM   #5
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Unfortunatley...euro plates are illegal in cali..atleast in southern cali...my friend got a ticket for not having his proper CALIFORNIA plates in front... cuz he had one of those white elongated rectangular euro plates on his BMW. The price u pay for trying to be european..hehe.
BlueBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 11:18 PM   #6
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

my friend had a european front plate made with the exact lettering of his rear plate, and he still got a ticket. $100. kind of sucks.

this is my favorite plate.

eric_m is offline   Reply With Quote