Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xb-1st-gen-owners-lounge-1602/)
-   -   Hello to all from TURBOHOSES.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xb-1st-gen-owners-lounge-1602/hello-all-turbohoses-com-148/)

bBOXD 09-27-2003 10:12 PM

Hello to all from TURBOHOSES.com

Hello, my name is Mark C and i work with Turbohoses.com. I just wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone and to let everyone know what our future plans were for the Scion Xb.

We just recently picked up a Scion Xb and are currently in the production stages of fabricating a full intake system and a full catback exhaust system.

To see what type of things we do here at Turbohoses please visit our secure site at www.TURBOHOSES.com. All the parts developed for the Xb will be dyno tuned, in house, so it will be proven to make power. We are located in San Ramon, CA. If you guys have any questions or anything of the like. You can reach me by email or you can call me at (925)968-0193 M-F 9-4. Thanks again and we are looking forward to offering the Scion community with more innovative products. Thank you, :)

Mark
MarkC@Turbohoses.com

DoNuT 09-27-2003 10:30 PM

Re: Hello to all from TURBOHOSES.com

Originally Posted by TurboHoses
We just recently picked up a Scion Xb and are currently in the production stages of fabricating a full intake system and a full catback exhaust system.

Any idea when these things might be in full production and released to the public?

bBOXD 09-27-2003 11:12 PM

I would say within the next few weeks to a month.

Mark

allblackxb 09-28-2003 01:17 AM

What types of products do you plan to make? Hopefully a turbo with more than 150whp.

bBOXD 09-29-2003 04:53 AM

For now we are going to fabricate an Intake and a full catback exhaust for the Xb. Dependant upon other things such as interest for such a kit, a bolt on turbo kit MAY be available in the near future. Thanks.

Mark

DoNuT 09-29-2003 05:39 AM

For now we are going to fabricate an Intake and a full catback exhaust for the Xb. Dependant upon other things such as interest for such a kit, a bolt on turbo kit MAY be available in the near future. Thanks.

Mark

Will the catback be bolt on only and no welding required? Also, will it fit on the xA as well?

bBOXD 09-29-2003 03:51 PM

Yes of course it will be bolt on. No welding required. Well im not sure if it will fit the Xa. We will look into this. Do the Xa and Xb share the same aftermarket exhausts and intakes?

Mark

DoNuT 09-29-2003 09:11 PM

Do the Xa and Xb share the same aftermarket exhausts and intakes?

Mark

I think so, but a lot of the stuff I've seen only says xB. I'm not sure if theyre just leaving xA out because they forgot to , or figure people with xA's don't mod their cars or something.

bBOXD 09-30-2003 06:08 AM

Well the only way to really find out is to test fit it. Once we have some prototypes we will test fit it on a Xa and find out. I will keep you guys posted.

10-02-2003 05:02 AM

dude, when are you coming over to see the exhaust I made

bBOXD 10-03-2003 12:36 AM

What time you guys close man? Ill roll through some time man.

Mark

JdMBboFSD 08-29-2004 05:53 AM

i guess the scion stuff never got finished by you guys....what happened??....just wondering......

ScionRI 08-30-2004 05:30 AM

Prices and speculated output?