Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xb-1st-gen-owners-lounge-1602/)
-   -   Recommended Online Parts Store? (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xb-1st-gen-owners-lounge-1602/recommended-online-parts-store-161633/)

Lonely_Raven 04-27-2009 08:44 PM

Recommended Online Parts Store?

Hey all. It's been a while since I've been here...been busy with work and things other than car shows and Scions. LOL

Anywho, I just paid off my '05, and I'm looking to order a few parts to fix her up a bit (hit and run broke some plastics), and probably give her a tune up since I'm at 65k miles.

My local dealership really, really ____ed me off recently. After all great service I've received from them over the years, and people who have bought cars from them through my recommendation....so I refuse to buy parts from them anymore after the way they've treated me my past two visits.

Is there a recommended online store? I'm hoping to find one with good prices, and hopefully an exploded view of the xB so I can dig up the parts numbers myself and just put my order in. I know we used to have one back in the day...but it's been years since I've frequented the forums, and for the life of me I can't remember who we used to order from!

TIA

burstaneurysm 04-27-2009 08:52 PM

trdsparks.com

stew32 04-27-2009 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by burstaneurysm
trdsparks.com

x2

Skuff_Box 04-27-2009 11:56 PM

x3.5

FlakoFigZ 04-28-2009 07:56 PM

rockauto.com

burstaneurysm 04-28-2009 08:51 PM

rockauto isn't going to have the same OEM replacement parts (like splash shields) as Sparks.

FlakoFigZ 04-28-2009 09:44 PM

this is true. I wanted to throw out Rockauto though, they have a huge selection of decently priced parts.

Sciond 04-28-2009 11:43 PM

trdsparks ftw
or
mcgeorge as second choice

bB2NER 05-08-2009 01:28 AM

Please recycle use www.car-part.com for used painted parts. Sometimes the paint actually matches.

Blademonkey626 05-18-2009 03:37 PM

trdsparks doesnt have that good a rep. in my opinion. depends what ur lookin for but u can find most things u need or want on ebay for pretty cheap. ;)

ack154 05-18-2009 03:44 PM

Sparks doesn't have a good rep? Where are you getting that from? Have you actually dealt with them and it is from your own experience? Or is that a second hand opinion.

I'm actually curious b/c I was pretty sure they're one of the highly respected companies on this forum. I've personally dealt with them a few times with nothing but good results.

I realize not everyone is going to have a perfect transaction... but they definitely seem like a top notch bunch of people to me.

richardhay 05-31-2009 09:34 PM

Are you looking for OEM parts or Scion accessories? For OEM parts, I've gotten great prices and service from getscionparts.com. Scionpartspeople.com has the best prices on accessories that I've seen.

getscionparts.com has the exploded "drill down" menu that you're looking for.