Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xb-1st-gen-owners-lounge-1602/)
-   -   to ricey!!!!!!WTF!!!!! (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xb-1st-gen-owners-lounge-1602/ricey-wtf-136585/)

alltattooed 05-10-2008 09:26 PM

to ricey!!!!!!WTF!!!!!

Well i was at the car wash this afternoon and had a really good laufgh.

A guy in a Honda Civic "SI" (i will explain latter why the "") pulled up beside me and decided that we where going to be best freinds. He came over and started to talk to me about the xb. The same old questions we have all had to answer time and time again ( i am not complaining i actually like the attion). Out of no where he said it was not his style it looked to "Ricey" for him. Ricey what the hell. I bit my tounge and did not say any thing.

Now just so every one is clear i have a pretty stock xb, other than a set of 17's, and other small mods ( debaged, rear wiper removal,door lock plugs, blacked out headlights), its not even lowered yet.

He wonted me to take a look at his car, WOW is all i could say. I was not sure what i liked the best the Blitz stlyle body kit that was in primer, the white 5 star rims in the rear and steel factory rims in the front, or the largest tach i have ever see in my life.

He poped the hood and i expected to see a turbo since he had a boost meter, but lowand behold no turbo. Turns out his parents wont let him put a turbo on the car. I asked him why he had the boostmeter and he said it was for the looks.

I made my exit here and went back to the xb and finshed the interior cleaning.

RICE he said my xb looks to Ricey. Holly ____. I am still in shock. To Ricey.......

Oh yes before i forget about it, he had a SI sticker on his rear windsheild that was nearly as big as the window it self. I geuss he wonted eveny one to know what it was.

I did not have my cammera with me so i could not get a pic, but be sure i will be on the hunt for this one again.

Adam

InfideL 05-10-2008 10:10 PM

kids these days watch some much F&F maybe they think "ricey" means its GOOD
and that screwing up a good car is "cool"

JDZNate 05-10-2008 10:19 PM

2 words, Spell check.

alltattooed 05-10-2008 10:41 PM

My bad. I did not review what I had written before I posted it.

Adam

Sciond 05-10-2008 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by JDZNate
2 words, Spell check.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
seriously what an idiot..when you get a pic..put it in the rice and tater thread

jallamas 05-10-2008 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by JDZNate
2 words, Spell check.

3 words! Spell check Please!

John

WhoKilledTheJAMs 05-11-2008 12:21 AM

It could be worse-- guys like that trying to race me are why I got my xB in the first place (i.e., to avoid stoplight drags). Apparently, they not only think they're fooling everyone, but they don't know the difference between an Impreza and WRX. That always bothered me.

RHDVIPbB 05-11-2008 12:23 AM

boost guage just for looks....hahahahahaha

glad my other car had a boost guage from the factory

Wutachampion 05-11-2008 12:33 AM

Yeh I'm not sure why, but this kid in an old ___ stick camery kept trying to race me. I was like no dude, wtf i like my car to actually wanna beat it down for no reason. Seriously though, I think that kid was of the gays.

2Black2Box 05-11-2008 12:48 AM

I think the point of the thread was to show how a race inspired, fake, stick-on emblem civic owner tried to call him out on his xB, not for the English majors in this thread to educate him on his spelling.

Let's put it into perspective people...

Metro273 05-11-2008 01:04 AM

^^^Well said... :clap:

stew32 05-11-2008 01:05 AM

Re: to ricey!!!!!!WTF!!!!!

Originally Posted by alltattooed
Oh yes before i forget about it, he had a SI sticker on his rear windsheild that was nearly as big as the window it self. I geuss he wonted eveny one to know what it was.

ha ha. Back in the 80's, my sister had a Chevrolet Camaro. She got one of those windshield stickers, it said "camaro"...

alltattooed 05-11-2008 01:07 AM

I can not spell all that well. Yes we all know it. HAHAHA.

Besides that, it was a pretty good sight to see.

I am from small town in Canada and for what ever reason my town has been hit with the fast and furious bug, big time. I guess it is time to bust out the camera and take some pics.

Show you all what Canadian rice looks like.

Just to size it up for you guys I have the only xb in my town, and probably the only one in the next 10 towns around me. So I always seem to be getting someone wanting to race or wonting to rag on me.

People are afraid of what they do not understand!!!!!!!!

kewlbox 05-11-2008 01:26 AM

I was out bike riding today and i got passed by late 80's civic and there was a big sticker on the back window that said rice. that was it rice centered right in the middle of the window.

2Black2Box 05-11-2008 01:28 AM

There are only two explanations for that... either he thinks RICE is cool or he understands, accepts and ultimately admits his faults!

draxcaliber 05-11-2008 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by RHDVIPbB
boost guage just for looks....hahahahahaha

glad my other car had a boost guage from the factory

my favorite quote from a ricer video on youtube: "chicks dig vacuum, man!"

Sciond 05-11-2008 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by alltattooed
People are afraid of what they do not understand!!!!!!!!

yep...and you can't eliminate stupid

D_M_A_N 05-11-2008 04:05 AM

This reminds me of a busted down mustang around here that has a big fat "TRD" sticker on the back window!

Now thats ignorance!
But it is not blissful one little bit...

hotweelz4me 05-11-2008 04:14 AM

For some reason Honda owners tend to be haters. If its not a Honda it's too slow or it just plain sucks in thier eyes. A Honda owner has the most cookie cutter over used car on the road. There is nothing unique and definately nothing fast about a 96 Civic...regardless of some stupid motor swap.

Metro273 05-11-2008 04:25 AM

^^^You can thank the F&F movies for they put the Honda at the top of the "Most Wanted" tuner car!