Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xb-1st-gen-owners-lounge-1602/)
-   -   A Scion dealer owes me a commission (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xb-1st-gen-owners-lounge-1602/scion-dealer-owes-me-commission-15519/)

Old_Punk 01-03-2005 10:19 PM

A Scion dealer owes me a commission

I told the story a few week ago about how a store manager wanted to know all about my car. Well, I drove past there today and there's a new BCP xB parked in his space.

I await my check.
:wink:

Tamago 02-02-2005 01:36 PM

:lame: ;)

BOXCAR 02-02-2005 03:10 PM

I'm with you OLD PUNK a friend of mine saw my xb and she went and bought one, then her nephew saw hers and he got one also, so i want 2x commision!

SuperCrunchyAction 02-02-2005 05:31 PM

My dealer sent me a letter asking me to send references her way. Unless I get a piece of the action I'm not telling anyone anything. Why should she get something for nothing?

kkawana 02-02-2005 05:40 PM

hmm.. a coworker of mine sed to tell the dealership i was getting mine thru that she refered me...after i started paperwork and waiting for my xB... so i droped her name... she got a 50$ referal check... which she gave to me :D

Pulse 02-02-2005 05:40 PM

My dealer pays something like $50 or $100 for everyone I send in who buys one. They just have to mention my name.

Haven't done it yet, but I have a few people who're going for tC's and xB's after tax season.

Cameron 02-02-2005 05:42 PM

A friend of the family was looking at my XB with great interest. When I crashed and got the Outlander, they asked me to show them that one too (the Outlander...not the crashed XB). I was sure that with my XB out of the way, they would feel confident in being unique in our neighborhood.

After all that, they bought a Ford Escape...USED...with 27K on it! WTF??!! I know it's different strokes and all, but wow.

pharynx 02-02-2005 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by SuperCrunchyAction
My dealer sent me a letter asking me to send references her way. Unless I get a piece of the action I'm not telling anyone anything. Why should she get something for nothing?

Well, its kind of customary for the buyer to pass the information off. Thats how i bought mine, and if anyone asks where / how i bought my box, ill definently pass the dealer's card their way.

SWiSS 02-02-2005 09:41 PM

just driving my xBeast is an advertisement for Scion. I await my check as well! :tap:

InfamousBri 02-02-2005 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Cameron
A friend of the family was looking at my XB with great interest. When I crashed and got the Outlander, they asked me to show them that one too (the Outlander...not the crashed XB). I was sure that with my XB out of the way, they would feel confident in being unique in our neighborhood.

After all that, they bought a Ford Escape...USED...with 27K on it! WTF??!! I know it's different strokes and all, but wow.

Well I could understand buying a box but an Outlander is a Mitsu pile. As they say different stroker for different folks.

InfamousBri 02-02-2005 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by pharynx

Originally Posted by SuperCrunchyAction

Well, its kind of customary for the buyer to pass the information off. Thats how i bought mine, and if anyone asks where / how i bought my box, ill definently pass the dealer's card their way.

I would say it is only customary for a happy customer to pass the info on. These days dealers don't seem good enough to pass the info on.