Notices
Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge
First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

Scion xB totalled

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 07:55 PM
5 Year Member

Default Scion xB totalled

Hey guys. I just recently lost my Scion xB to a collision...with a Harley of all things. I am considering parting it out and it has some cool speed parts. I have no idea what too ask for the parts, so I am asking for a little input from the forum. All the parts were in the car when I bought it with about 42k miles. I have put 100k on the xB, so there is definitely some wear and tear. I have a Greddy supercharger and ECU, headers (I think Greddy, but not positive), TRD lowering springs and an Injen intake. I was told that there is a short throw shift kit, but I am not sure about that..it feels pretty much the same as my stock 2004 xB 5 speed. I am interested in pricing the parts fairly. I realize that they should be discounted a good amount due to the mileage, but I also don't want to just give them away. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks..

Last edited by MR_LUV; 08-17-2017 at 05:55 AM. Reason: typo correction
Old 08-16-2017, 11:12 PM
Administrator
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Administrator

**Notice!! ►►All Sale Ads, WTBs or other links are Unauthorized will Be Removed◄◄

Old 08-17-2017, 04:55 AM
5 Year Member

Default Thanks.

Ok. Not trying to sell here, but whatever you want boss.
Old 08-18-2017, 12:26 AM
Administrator
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Administrator

fatguy,

IMHO, it is very difficult to get a accurate price on used parts/aftermarket parts on a Totaled car. If you ask 100 people here you could get 100 different prices/answers.

Try looking in PPC (Private Party Classifieds)
You can get a bit of a gauge on some parts. May not be entirely suitable in your case but, you have an idea.

Of course, you cannot Post there until you achieve +50 relevant Posts (not bumps): Requirements to post in Private Party Classified (PPC) and Rules

Check out what the Pros are doing. Go to several Used parts dealers/Recyclers/Auto Salvage Yards online. Check their Sites and also eBay.

Also Check your PM in your Upper Right hand Corner I Sent you__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ▲▲ LOOK UP! ▲▲

Last edited by MR_LUV; 08-21-2017 at 04:56 AM.