Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xb-1st-gen-owners-lounge-1602/)
-   -   What's your favorite xB insult? (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xb-1st-gen-owners-lounge-1602/whats-your-favorite-xb-insult-11843/)

K9_Crate 10-25-2004 07:24 PM

What's your favorite xB insult?

Ok, what's your favorite insult to your car? I'm sure you've hear a bunch. I'm curiuos which ones you like and which ones bug you?

As for me? My favorites are
1) Its a bread box with a fat lip
2) Its a bastard child of a Chevy Astro

One's I don't like :wink:
1) Fugly Box!
2) That's a Honda Element? :lol:

Liquid_R1 10-25-2004 07:27 PM

Someone told me, if we had got the white one, we could have made it into an icecream truck....

ikhonlord 10-25-2004 07:28 PM

Oh look honey is the:

"Honey I shrunk the Honda Element"

LOL....

:D :lol:

sindekat 10-25-2004 07:37 PM

Some meat head driving a dodge truck (yeah it had a Hemi), asked if we could stack theses things (xB)

TokyoRaver 10-25-2004 07:40 PM

When I drove past a couple of cops during Biketoberfest, one of them yelled out, "Hey! You forgot to take your car outta the box!"

:lol:

drivenapollo 10-25-2004 07:41 PM

I know at the Toyota/Scion dealership I work at they make fun of them all the time. They like to call them:

Milk Truck (for a white one)
lunch truck
rocket toaster
cement block

Thats just a few that the techs where i work call them. They bug me i have an xa, but thats about it. Just my input

Naes 10-25-2004 07:48 PM

"Hey, that looks like a stupid piece of " ... "S**T, I think you broke my nose."

kidlala 10-25-2004 07:49 PM

While in the waiting area of my Scion dealer's service department (where my xB could clearly be seen through the floor-length windows),
some guy walked in and asked the man behind the counter what kind of car my xB was and also,

"Does Bugs Bunny drive that thing?"

VanillaRice 10-25-2004 07:51 PM

There's this redneck in town that has a '96 V6 "Type R" Mustang with dual exhaust and blue racing stripes (real classy) and everytime he passes me in town he always yells out the window "I HATE IT!" That's my favorite because I don't listen to insults from Civics or Tegs, but a '96 "Type R" Mustang!!! You gotta listen to him because he MUST now what he's talking about.

the_saint 10-25-2004 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Naes
"Hey, that looks like a stupid piece of " ... "Oh S**T, I think you broke my nose."

Get 'um!! :twisted:

quadoptix 10-25-2004 09:51 PM

little high school kids that talk smack bout the car like oh wow fixed up scion sarcastically...i just respond w/ "hey i thin kthats your mom over there lookin for you to take u home. get ur own car _____"

TheScionicMan 10-25-2004 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by TokyoRaver
When I drove past a couple of cops during Biketoberfest, one of them yelled out, "Hey! You forgot to take your car outta the box!"

:lol:

That's the old joke about Woodies, they look much better once you take them out of the crate...

I wasn't going to say anything until the guy's wife said: "Oh, that's a Honda Element" LIKE she knew what the hell she was saying...

Or the guy who pulled up next to me in his big fugly Crown Vic. "Why don't you trade that thing in on a PT Cruiser?" Answer: Cuz I'm not a 50 year old housewife and I prefer NOT to throw my money away.

Weenies in Mom's Infiniti G35 "Why don't you get a real car instead of a shoebox" Answer: I'm still right next to you. I've got 108 HP, what's your excuse?"

scionxb04 10-25-2004 10:05 PM

Is that a honda?

10-25-2004 10:07 PM

Insult

When do the clowns pile out??

Camden 10-25-2004 10:19 PM

My favorite was not creative, but it was ironic. Guy drives past me going the other way, yells "Scions suck!" at me. I didn't pay any attention to him before he said that, so I had to look in my side mirror to see what he was driving. Gave me a giggle: he was in a Toyota Camry!

SmartAss 10-25-2004 10:22 PM

I always get the "What the hell is it?"

Answer = Mini SUV

grnxb 10-25-2004 10:27 PM

My boss' meth'd out brother thought that the xB was ugly and too aerodynamic(I guess rectangles can be aerodynamic too) and couldn't understand why anyone would ever buy such a thing.

his ride: mid 80's Chrysler New Yorker (the one that looks like a short ghetto'd out caddy), missing one spoked wheel cover, and had trouble :starting, turning, and stopping. But, I'm sure it went down the highway real smoooth.

Benthead 10-25-2004 11:06 PM

I've been told it looks lik a Flintstones car or something that Benny Hill would drive.

hotbox05 10-25-2004 11:19 PM

When we were at a Team N.V.S. Meet with our xB's all lined up some guys came driving around the corner and yelled " whats up with all the boxes ? whos movin!"

xvolcomx88 10-25-2004 11:24 PM

Some guy in a truck passed me in a parkin lot and with a PA system in the truck said "your car's gross" i thought that was pretty funny.