Notices
Scion xB 2nd-Gen Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

I want some new badges! HELP!?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 06:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default I want some new badges! HELP!?

I originally wanted to put the Rumion and Toyota emblem on my '10 RS but the only place I have found the set is eBay but the rear kit is $198, additional $99 for the front, and then $55 for shipping...wtf?!?!

So I was curious and hoping that someone may have a set or a hook up? For right now I'm just going to black out the stock, already did the front, but even if I just found the accurate sized Toyota emblem for f and b that would be awesome. If I go this route I would black them out as well so they can be in what ever condition as long as there are no visible damage to them.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:46 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by STPrime
I originally wanted to put the Rumion and Toyota emblem on my '10 RS but the only place I have found the set is eBay but the rear kit is $198, additional $99 for the front, and then $55 for shipping...wtf?!?! So I was curious and hoping that someone may have a set or a hook up? For right now I'm just going to black out the stock, already did the front, but even if I just found the accurate sized Toyota emblem for f and b that would be awesome. If I go this route I would black them out as well so they can be in what ever condition as long as there are no visible damage to them.
I'm not too sure what the front emblem equivalent would be, but the part number for the rear Toyota emblem is 75431-02080 (for a 08-11 Camry). Can be found on Amazon for $30

Because I have a 2011+ xB, the front grille and emblem is a bit different, so I had to use the 75441-08020 (for a 2011 Sienna) emblem.

Last edited by MR_LUV; 12-06-2017 at 04:15 AM. Reason: typos