Notices
Scion xB 2nd-Gen Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

OPT7 LED Headlight Bulbs ???

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2016, 09:51 AM

Default OPT7 LED Headlight Bulbs ???

Hey everyone, just thought id ask u guys on here 1st.
SO, I have a 2013 xB and the 1st thing I changed when I bought the car brand new where the headlights, I went with HIDs, and I replaced the License plate, and the front parking lights (above the turn signal) with LEDs. and later I replaced my reverse bilbs to LED.

One of my HID head lights went out last night, im pretty sure its the damn ballast. this will be the second set of ballast I buy scince 2013 for my xB. so im really considering leaving the HIDs behind and try out the LED bulbs, these :
Amazon.com: OPT7 LED Headlight Bulbs w/ Clear Arc-Beam Kit - H11 (H8, H9) - 60w 7,000Lm 6K Cool White CREE - 2 Yr Warranty: Automotive Amazon.com: OPT7 LED Headlight Bulbs w/ Clear Arc-Beam Kit - H11 (H8, H9) - 60w 7,000Lm 6K Cool White CREE - 2 Yr Warranty: Automotive

there LED bulbs with some type of fan that suppose to keep the bulb cool. and they also come with a small ballast. HAS ANYONE BOUGHT THESE? I KEEP HEARING GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM. IM PRETTY SURE WE HAVE ENOUGH SPACE TO CLEAR THE BIG FAN ON THE BULBS.

Well I guess ill look for my OEM bulbs I took off 3 years ago and put them back on until I figure out what am I gonna buy. let me know wat u guys think ...... yess im pretty sure the LEDs are more china garbage but they do look brighter and more clear than HIDs and boring Halogen bulbs