Notices
Scion xB 2nd-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Bluetooth conflicts

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 03:45 PM

Question Bluetooth conflicts

I have a '12 XB. Just got Avantree Saturn BT receiver to plug into Aux jack to get high quality aptX BT via my Galaxy S3. So I have car BT (standard Pioneer unit) hooked up to phone and the Saturn unit hooked up to music. Problem is, music skips constantly when car BT is on for phone. Actually not constantly, it skips for a few seconds then stops they starts up again in a minute or so -- like it is trying to pair with BT constantly, even though it is already paired.

I previously tried Samsung HS3000 aptX receiver, and it worked fine in this regard.

Anyone ever deal with BT conflicts of any kind? Are there any settings I can change to try to fix this?

Thanks for any guidance!!
Old 07-27-2013, 04:03 AM

hello there. Have you tried to power down your phone completely (taking the battery out, pressing the power button on your phone for 10 secs), and starting it back up? Thats all I can think of for now... Hope it works
Old 07-27-2013, 10:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you can also try to delete all bluetooth profiles from the head unit. once this is done, pair up your devices one by one and see if the issue reoccurs.

also, submit your issue onto the amazon page for this product. the company seems very responsive and might even reply to you directly.

Amazon.com: Avantree Saturn Bluetooth Receiver and Transmitter Adapter with aptXCodec Incoporated at Both End (Black): MP3 Players & Accessories Amazon.com: Avantree Saturn Bluetooth Receiver and Transmitter Adapter with aptXCodec Incoporated at Both End (Black): MP3 Players & Accessories