Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion xB 2nd-Gen ICE & Interior (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xb-2nd-gen-ice-interior-1794/)
-   -   interior storage (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xb-2nd-gen-ice-interior-1794/interior-storage-129640/)

blitz87 03-03-2008 02:26 AM

interior storage

does anyone know what all the little storage areas are used for? like the one below the driver's side vent or that rectangular shaped one in front of the console? and why the cup holder sizes are all different? i also received the coin holder but i have no idea what goes into that slim long slot of holder...

namiboy 03-03-2008 08:05 PM

anything you want

Whispaz 03-03-2008 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by namiboy
anything you want

:bow:

john08xb 03-03-2008 08:50 PM

I put stuff and sometimes things in mine.

memebag 03-03-2008 09:34 PM

Re: interior storage

Originally Posted by blitz87
does anyone know what all the little storage areas are used for? like the one below the driver's side vent or that rectangular shaped one in front of the console? and why the cup holder sizes are all different? i also received the coin holder but i have no idea what goes into that slim long slot of holder...

The one under the driver's side vent is the perfect size to hold my wallet and my Yo-Mega Metallic Missile yo-yo. How did the xB designers know that's what's always in my pockets when I get in the car??

MooseMobile 03-03-2008 09:42 PM

I always put change in the one under the driver's vent. The cupholder sizes are different because cup sizes are also. the ones in the doors are for bottles. I'm guessing the one in front of the console is for iPods... I have a little moose in mine.

ScionicXTC 03-03-2008 11:13 PM

I keep change and a small knife in the one in front of the console. The one in front of the vents currently has business cards, remote for stereo & misc. whatnots...

coryjames 03-03-2008 11:24 PM

lol in mine change goes in the center console sunglasses in my driver door cup holder ipod in my glove box not factory stereo so yeah and wedged between my seat and center console sits a Israel weapon industries .45 call baby desert eagle

blitz87 03-04-2008 02:11 AM

yeah im figuring that the one in front of the console is probably for the ipod. i got this attachment to one of the cup holders that holds change but has a slot for something, im assuming cell phone? it does take up the best cupholder in the car though...the doorside holders cant hold taco bell drinks...lol

CIONIDE 03-04-2008 02:39 AM

Re: interior storage

Originally Posted by blitz87
also received the coin holder but i have no idea what goes into that slim long slot of holder...

Apparently yours didn't come with the instructions, and safety disclaimer:

https://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...iPodHolder.jpg

blitz87 03-04-2008 03:18 AM

oohh that explains a lot of things. awesome graphic. thanks.

CIONIDE 03-04-2008 04:11 AM

You're very welcome.

This is getting to be cliche, but...

"I'm here to help."

lvbitwiz 03-04-2008 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by CIONIDE

"I'm here to help."

Sweet!! I'm having a couple tons of rock delivered this weekend...you busy? :rofl:

mnscionxb 03-04-2008 04:38 AM

i keep rubbers in mine
I smoked 2 joints before i smoked 2 joints

CIONIDE 03-04-2008 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by lvbitwiz

Originally Posted by CIONIDE

"I'm here to help."

Sweet!! I'm having a couple tons of rock delivered this weekend...you busy? :rofl:

Maybe I'm available... I've heard you have cookies! :P

Originally Posted by mnscionxb
I smoked 2 joints before i smoked 2 joints

and then I smoked 2 more. (Now I need more cookies) :lol:

Kiiski 03-06-2008 08:21 PM

The one below the drivers side vent is for french fries!
With the heat on it even keeps them warm.
Kiiski