Notices
Scion xB 2nd-Gen Owners Lounge
Second Generation 2008-2015 [AZE151]

Build this and that, canít seem to stop..

Old 05-09-2019, 01:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by LophatXB View Post
Itís an IQ steering wheel, everything works, and it has the proper alignment on the clock spring. I had a leather 2006 ish steering wheel and it wasnít the proper fit.
thats really cool! it looks a lot more ergonomic than the factory wheel too.
Old 05-24-2019, 12:03 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by LophatXB View Post
Itís an IQ steering wheel, everything works, and it has the proper alignment on the clock spring. I had a leather 2006 ish steering wheel and it wasnít the proper fit.
Was it difficult to put on? I've had my airbag recall sitting around for months. I wonder if they'll just swap it out when I get that done. Wouldn't mind paying a reasonable rate ...
Old 05-29-2019, 07:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by XBroker View Post
Was it difficult to put on? I've had my airbag recall sitting around for months. I wonder if they'll just swap it out when I get that done. Wouldn't mind paying a reasonable rate ...

I believe the recall is actually for the passenger side airbag, that’s what they told me at the dealer last time I was there. I haven’t had time to get mine changed under the recall notice either. Probably should soon, but can’t afford to be without my ride for a day or two it takes them to get it done. In California they aren’t allowed to sell used airbags from junkyards anymore, had to have this one shipped from the east coast, but it was in great shape and dirt cheap comparatively.