Scion xD Scores Last In Euro NCAP Compact Crash Test

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 02:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by xDdub
u offered negative posts... how bout some more positive ones? =]
I'll stick with informative posts, positive or negative. If you can't handle the negative then don't read them.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by hobojon
That's funny. When did you determine that you get to decide what this forum needs or doesn't need?
I've posted positive links to safety and reliability articles about the XD.
I"ve also posted negative. So what. You only want to read positive things and posts about how someone found a bobblehead or matchbox car that matches the color of their XD?

Instead of attacking me, attack the validity of the article.
we already received negative feedback on our cars and we can agree to some. but no need to refresh us when theres already threads before yours. why dont you look back. who says ii determined anything?

but I much rather here about a matchbox car that matches to our xds than to someone whos living in his wife's shoes.
im not attacking anyone.
ima let this one go lol
Old 07-20-2010, 02:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by xD_kidd91
but I much rather here about a matchbox car that matches to our xds than to someone whos living in his wife's shoes.
im not attacking anyone.
LOL
Old 07-20-2010, 07:38 AM
SL Member

LOL is not an informative reply =]
Old 07-20-2010, 08:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
SL Member

hahah beef on the xD forums.
:grabs popcorn:
Old 07-20-2010, 06:22 PM

Thanks for posting this, and the other thread that was locked. Not everyone here is afraid of reality and think their Scions are perfect. I want to know everything I can about the cars, the good and the bad. It looks like there is a lot of kids on here that don't know what a car forum is for and rather stick their head in the sand. Haha
Old 07-20-2010, 06:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by awarachiago
Thanks for posting this, and the other thread that was locked. Not everyone here is afraid of reality and think their Scions are perfect. I want to know everything I can about the cars, the good and the bad. It looks like there is a lot of kids on here that don't know what a car forum is for and rather stick their head in the sand. Haha
Something tells me you're in some way affiliated with mr hobo guy...

It could be the similar IPs you're posting from... which the domain of, happens to be part of mr hobo's email address.

People here aren't "afraid of the reality" or sticking their "head in the sand." But people here also don't like to put up with blatant bashing and trolling. With regard to the crash test, if they were significantly different from the US test to the Euro test - something is wrong. As someone else mentioned, that's not normal - especially considering many US tests are more stringent than Euro ones.

I could go on here... but like I said, I think you two know each other, or are the same. It doesn't matter. Neither of you will listen anyway.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by ack154
Something tells me you're in some way affiliated with mr hobo guy...

It could be the similar IPs you're posting from... which the domain of, happens to be part of mr hobo's email address.

People here aren't "afraid of the reality" or sticking their "head in the sand." But people here also don't like to put up with blatant bashing and trolling. With regard to the crash test, if they were significantly different from the US test to the Euro test - something is wrong. As someone else mentioned, that's not normal - especially considering many US tests are more stringent than Euro ones.

I could go on here... but like I said, I think you two know each other, or are the same. It doesn't matter. Neither of you will listen anyway.
My internet provider which is Centurytel (a phone company) serves 31 different states. Do you just lock all threads that carry bad news? You look like idiots bashing the messenger instead of challenging the results of the crash test. My XB has been very reliable and has a ton of miles on it but I still want to hear all of the info about the cars that are out there.

Last edited by awarachiago; 07-20-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
SL Member

you just called out by a ack.

Pretty much having two accounts to support the one that is receiving all the bashing.
Even though you're comparing apples to oranges, no one cares because you're arrogant about it. Grow up man. even though you're already 40 yrs old
Old 07-20-2010, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by 1GreeKtC
you just called out by a ack.

Pretty much having two accounts to support the one that is receiving all the bashing.
Even though you're comparing apples to oranges, no one cares because you're arrogant about it. Grow up man. even though you're already 40 yrs old
Apparently the cheaper the car, the smaller the brain. Please keep grasping though.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
SL Member

I guess your wife and yourself have a tiny brain.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by 1GreeKtC
I guess your wife and yourself have a tiny brain.
I'm not married and I don't drive an XD.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

No, but you drive an equally cheap car, an xB.

Thats my XB. Got an email with a link to this site. I replaced tires 6x and front brake pads 5x and alternator. I use regular oil and change every 20K - 30K. The dry starts from changing the oil too often will kill it. Never changed any other fluids. Still going strong. I never posted to an Xb forum before cuz its just a car to me.
If I would have changed my oil every 3K miles instead of an average of 25K miles since I bought my XB I would have wasted about $6000.00! If I would have changed the oil every 10K I would have wasted about $2000.00. That's crazy! That's not even counting what it would cost to change other fluids which I skipped.

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=183820'

It's funny how that thread is also started by hobojon.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:21 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Knock off the crap people! Hobojon and awarchiago cool the attitudes!
Old 07-20-2010, 09:41 PM
SL Member

so why is the results are so different? (back to the topic)
Old 07-20-2010, 10:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm not married .
and im not surprised haha
Old 07-21-2010, 02:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

then why are you even in this section?

sorry admins/mods, just curious as to why this person, who has the same IP as the other, needs to be posting here, if they have no further information to contribute to the type of car.

oh, and it doesn't matter that your ISP serves 13 states. YOUR IP is unique to your house/location. My neighbor has the same IP... guess what, his IP number is completely different than mine. Not even same range. It depends on how the node is set up. Since ack called you out as having the same IP, just stop lying already. you're a troller who thinks that he has to cut everyone down for owning this car. go away now, you make me sick.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by JJGeneral1
then why are you even in this section?

sorry admins/mods, just curious as to why this person, who has the same IP as the other, needs to be posting here, if they have no further information to contribute to the type of car.

oh, and it doesn't matter that your ISP serves 13 states. YOUR IP is unique to your house/location. My neighbor has the same IP... guess what, his IP number is completely different than mine. Not even same range. It depends on how the node is set up. Since ack called you out as having the same IP, just stop lying already. you're a troller who thinks that he has to cut everyone down for owning this car. go away now, you make me sick.
You are an idiot. The dude didn't say I had a the same IP address because I don't. Work on your reading comprehension.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You are an idiot. The dude didn't say I had a the same IP address because I don't. Work on your reading comprehension.

please work on your grammar, too. it was hard enough deciphering this.

anyways, i raise my point again. if you don't own nor have anyone that owns an xD, nor any experience with one, why are you posting this "info" about the car? you obviously cannot contribute to the proper facts of the car.

quote from ack154...

"It could be the similar IPs you're posting from... which the domain of, happens to be part of mr hobo's email address."
Old 07-21-2010, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by JJGeneral1
please work on your grammar, too. it was hard enough deciphering this.

anyways, i raise my point again. if you don't own nor have anyone that owns an xD, nor any experience with one, why are you posting this "info" about the car? you obviously cannot contribute to the proper facts of the car.
I didn't post the article you knucklehead. The only comment I made on this forum is that you are all acting like a bunch of little girls because someone posted a link to an article that was negative. Get over it. I'll go back to the XB forum so you can pull your panties out of your crack.
P.S.
I think my XB has a 5 speed automatic transmission too. LOL

Quick Reply: Scion xD Scores Last In Euro NCAP Compact Crash Test