Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 11:46 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Turbo Kit- Mostly Complete TC1

Located in LA.

Descendant turbo kit

Was on an 06. Don’t recall if there is a difference between 05/06 and 07+
Have most of the parts. Missing s-pipe and downpipe since the bolt broke and I couldn’t get them off the car. You should be able to use another brand although then my base maps will not work for you and you will have to get a tune (although you should get a tune anyways).

Nipple on turbo going to wastegate is chipped and will need to be replaced. You will need to purchase an oil return line. Steel clutch line also included- I could not get my OEM one off. Purchased a replacement hard line in case it cracked when I went to try and install again but never got around to it. Oil pan is untapped although you can easily add the spout since it is not mounted to the car. RC 750 cc injectors with pnp clips. AEM FIC “boomslang harness” was made by me- it has resistor mod. Intercooler has dent on the bottom of it. Prosport boost and oil pressure gauges, along with electronic senders and oil filter plate. Also including turbo heat shield and AC line wrap.
I have a ton of information to give with it as well- install instructions, pictures, base maps, and I can answer any questions after the sale (that I can answer without extensively digging into). I was in the buyer’s position once and wished I had all of this information.

Dyno’ed at 280 although my OEM clutch started to clip so they stopped there. This kit is supposed to run 320 with a good tune.

Little to no turbo spindle play. I took a video for verification. If you are interested, I can send that to you.

$1,300 OBO. Can ship but you have to pay shipping. Will part out if there’s enough interest although I doubt so since the forum is so dead.

More/larger pictures located here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...0NlcmRLckJZWEE
Attached Thumbnails Turbo Kit- Mostly Complete TC1-1.jpg   Turbo Kit- Mostly Complete TC1-2.jpg   Turbo Kit- Mostly Complete TC1-copy-dyno-sheet.jpg  
Old 01-19-2017, 04:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Skruff. Try selling this on the Facebook pages. "Scion tc1 parts for sale". Lot's more traffic and will probably go quickly.

Good luck.
Old 01-20-2017, 01:58 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thank you BB.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:54 AM

do you still have this?
Old 05-04-2017, 07:41 AM
Administrator
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Administrator

bump
Old 11-28-2017, 10:50 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

U still have the RC 750 cc injectors with pnp clips and AEM FIC with the boomslang harness? How many PSI were you running with this kit? thanks
Old 11-28-2017, 10:51 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

bump
Old 03-19-2018, 04:46 AM
SL Member

are the injectors still available?