Notices

What size wheel spacers for stock wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 12:08 AM
SL Member

Default What size wheel spacers for stock wheels?

I'm looking to lower my xB and get as flush as possible with the stock wheels. So far I'm planning on TRD springs for lowering, but I need to know what size spacers I will need to be flush, what sizes do I need? From the looks of it the rear may need to come out a bit more than the front is this correct?

I plan on using extended stud spacers only, and was planning on getting H&R spacers but I can't seem to find any for xB2's, anyone know where I can get some? Do they even make them? If not I guess I'll have to go with an off brand from eBay or something.

Also if anyone thinks there's a better option than TRD springs I'm all ears. I'd like to keep the ride as close to stock as possible so harsh cheap springs are a no go, I'll pay up if the quality is good.
Old 11-16-2017, 03:03 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I used 10mm with extended studs . H&R . Brings rear same to match front . Just order Camry all the same . Tanabee NF210 the best spring to go with .
Old 11-17-2017, 12:16 AM
SL Member

Since I've posted the thread I found some hub centric 12mm spacers and ET style lug nuts to compensate for the loss of threads which seems to be good from the research I've done so far......Do you think it's necessary to use extended studs with only a 10 or 12mm spacer for the rear? I might be a bit more worried about the front end, but it looks like I'm probably just going to do the rear wheels.
Old 11-17-2017, 06:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by leica
Since I've posted the thread I found some hub centric 12mm spacers and ET style lug nuts to compensate for the loss of threads which seems to be good from the research I've done so far......Do you think it's necessary to use extended studs with only a 10 or 12mm spacer for the rear? I might be a bit more worried about the front end, but it looks like I'm probably just going to do the rear wheels.
Yes, the extended studs are necessary with anything over a 5mm spacer on the xB. Just not enough threads for safety once you pass the point.