Notices
Scion iQ ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Need the name of a cable..

Old 10-22-2018, 10:41 PM

Default Need the name of a cable..

I have a Scion iQ 2013. I am getting the BTA no connect error. I know it has the BT built in (based on what I read from this forum, it has the 2 orange buttons in the lower left) So based on what I read on this forum, I took the air vent cover off, then the hood over the radio off. And as noted on this forum I found that the BT mic cable (or what I assume to be the BT mic cable) is not connected. But here is the problem as I see it. The connection to the radio is female, and the cable that is not connected is also female. So now I need to get a cable to connect the female cable to the female plug. So does any one know the name of the cable I will be looking for? I have looked around this forum but could not find a name for such a cable.

A few days ago when I talked to the dealer ship they said to fix it (this is before I opened everything up) would cost $130.

If I went there with the parts already removed would they be willing to look and sell me the cable? I can easily install it myself. Or if I could get the name of the cable I could just find it on line and just order it.

Also I can (and will) add pictures tomorrow of the cable and the plug on the radio (it is to dark out now to take pictures)

*Moved to Correct Forum by Administrator

Sticky Where to Post Your Question

Last edited by MR_LUV; 10-23-2018 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Moved to Correct Forum by Administrator
Old 10-24-2018, 10:38 PM

Sorry on the delay on getting this up.

This is the cable

Sorry about the quality of the picture it was hard to get to it. This is the back of the radio for the plug

Again sorry on the angle here, this is is another attempt of the picture.