Notices
Toyota News / Q+A Things you would like to see or know...

ASK SCION Q & A

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 10:13 PM

Exclamation ASK SCION Q & A

Why was the tC redesigned? Where did Scion get the idea for the xB? When is the next big Scion event? What concept cars will Scion be rolling into production next year?

We know you have questions. We know that sometimes googling the answers is not enough. That is why at Scion City, we are giving you the opportunity to receive answers to your Scion-related questions – straight from the source!

ASK SCION is an upcoming Q&A feature that will be unveiled on Scion City in the coming weeks. It will be a place where your burning questions are answered and where you can catch some hints on upcoming events and vehicles. No rumors, no hype, just straight answers – and only on Scion City!

Please note that in order for your questions to be read by the folks at Scion, you would need to post it at Scion City. But that doesn't prevent you from posting your questions HERE at Scion Life! Although it would be ME reading them, not Scion, but I'll just relay the questions to them in one of our monthly meetings

So if you have ANYTHING you want to ask, just head on over to Scion City and check our forums, or post it here and I'll let you know when the ASK SCION Q&A is unveiled on our site.

(Also, we will be having two other upcoming Q&As coming up, this time answering questions you may have for Jack Hollis (Scion VP) or Korey (Scion Accessories guy). Watch out for it!)

Thanks to the admins, mods and everyone on Scion Life, and more power! You guys rock!

Sincerely,
Lito Rosel