Notices
Toyota News / Q+A Things you would like to see or know...

Scion Corporate Contact

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 07:44 PM
Scion Cust Svc
SCION CORP
SL Member

Default Scion Corporate Contact

Hey everybody!

I’ve been on Scionlife since 07-30-2007 with my personal screen name (IntegreS_350) with a total of 3,292 posts (Wow, I didn’t even realize it was in the thousands!).

I work for Scion Corporate in Torrance, CA and I signed up on Scionlife in the same month that I started working for Scion.

I am now using this SN (Jennifer@Scion) and I wanted to re-introduce myself to the community. I’ll be on Scionlife, looking at any posts and threads where I can offer additional info or assistance, but feel free to PM me as well!

Jennifer-
Old 08-31-2011, 07:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what is your direct extension and phone number in case i have a scion question? the toyota side of parts assist has NO CLUE when it comes to scions.....
Old 08-31-2011, 08:10 PM
Scion Cust Svc
SCION CORP
SL Member

^^ Nice to see dealerships being so involved in the forums too! I'll shoot a PM your way with some dealer-only information on that. Thanks!
Old 08-31-2011, 08:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ gracious
Old 08-31-2011, 08:19 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Don't forget there is also a Dealer Only forum here on ScionLife.com, available to all those officially tagged as dealer employees (contact me for details on that if needed).
Old 09-01-2011, 08:33 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Jennifer,

I would like some contact info as well, please.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Banned
SL Member

Jennifer,

How can I get a rear (shelf) spoiler? I will also need new hatch struts for the added weight of the shelf spoiler. I want to get the one off of the Toyota Zelas. Toyota Motor Company makes it…I don’t want the official answer that it is not made for the Scion tC…I know that, I want the Toyota part numbers and who to call to get them. I will put it on. I want it in Sizzling Crimson Mica. Thanks!
Old 09-02-2011, 01:32 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

welcome to your new screen name Jennifer lol
Old 09-06-2011, 06:10 PM
Scion Cust Svc
SCION CORP
SL Member

Originally Posted by WellesleyScion
Jennifer,

I would like some contact info as well, please.
I'll PM you shortly
Old 09-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Scion Cust Svc
SCION CORP
SL Member

Originally Posted by 2tCornot2tC
Jennifer,

How can I get a rear (shelf) spoiler? I will also need new hatch struts for the added weight of the shelf spoiler. I want to get the one off of the Toyota Zelas. Toyota Motor Company makes it…I don’t want the official answer that it is not made for the Scion tC…I know that, I want the Toyota part numbers and who to call to get them. I will put it on. I want it in Sizzling Crimson Mica. Thanks!
Hey there! Well, I don't want to sound like I'm giving the "corporate response" here but the honest truth is that I am unable to look up parts for non US-spec vehicles. So, unfortunately, I have no idea what the Toyota part numbers would be for the Zelas spoiler We assist customers located in the United States only, and therefore the tools that I have will only allow me to find US vehicle specs, info, etc. So sorry about that!

Originally Posted by GQQSE13
welcome to your new screen name Jennifer lol
Lol thanks much
Old 09-07-2011, 03:43 AM
Banned
SL Member

Hey Jennifer, what is the story about the (p/n PT922-21111) 7 Color Interior Light Kit? It has been on “back order” for about a year now…has it been dropped (I hope not!). Will it be made? If so, when?
Old 09-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Scion Cust Svc
SCION CORP
SL Member

Hey Jennifer, what is the story about the (p/n PT922-21111) 7 Color Interior Light Kit? It has been on “back order” for about a year now…has it been dropped (I hope not!). Will it be made? If so, when?

Oohhh good question! I'll get in touch with our accessory guys here and see what the latest update is with that light kit. Once I hear back, I'll post the answer here!
Old 09-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Scion Cust Svc
SCION CORP
SL Member

Alrighty 2tCornot2tC, the Interior Light Kit for the tC has not been dropped, but it is just extremely delayed The last update on the part is that it's expected to be available by the end of this year.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Banned
SL Member

Thanks Jennifer…that is good news (not dropped) and bad news (not available yet)…so, I continue to wait…
Old 09-09-2011, 07:46 PM
Scion Cust Svc
SCION CORP
SL Member

Thanks Jennifer…that is good news (not dropped) and bad news (not available yet)…so, I continue to wait…
No problem! Let me know if you need anything else.
Old 09-16-2011, 10:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Welcome! I've been a
Scion fan since March of '07, when I bought my first Scion, an '06 xA new
A Scion racer since October of '07 when I started autocross
A Scion Champion from March '10 to April '11
The Scion corporate types locally glaze over when I talk about anything other than shows (motorsports)
I was a terrible salesperson. Passion for the product only carried me so far. Namely, a non-paying position... ;-)
Old 09-17-2011, 01:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

JENNIFER: quick question regarding TSB#
S-SB-0018-11
Clunk Noise from Front Suspension
Service
Category
Suspension

Section
Front Suspension Market USA

Applicability
YEAR(S) MODEL(S) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
2008 – 2011 xD
Introduction
Some 2008 – 2011 model year xD vehicles may exhibit a noise from the front area that is heard
under acceleration/deceleration, when braking, or when driving over an uneven road surface. New
front lower suspension arms, crossmember, and No. 2 front lower suspension arm bolts are now
available to address this condition.

i have a case where customer is experiencing noise from front and its been verified BUT he has done springs/stuts outside of dealership realm. now this guy has been a staple at ALL of our "ROCKLAND SCION" carshows over the past 4/5 years and we'd like to help him out. Will tsb be dishonered if he brings it in for service with his aftermaket parts installed in said areas of concern???
Old 09-17-2011, 04:55 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That is an interesting question since Toyota has already identified a factory "defect" in the affected area.

Not knowing from just the information given what is causing the "clunk" in the factory stock front end, it is difficult for me to tell if the aftermarket springs/struts or the OEM parts are the cause of the noise in this particular vehicle, but I would think that there are two parts of the problem that may argue for the TSB still applying:

1) Toyota has already identified a factory problem in the affected parts that cause the problem, and
2) It might be difficult to prove the aftermarket parts are the proximate cause of the problem as required by Magnuson-Moss.*

Tom

* The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Law requires that the problem be proved to originate in the aftermarket parts to deny warranty, rather than the end user having to prove they didn't in order to be covered.

Last edited by Tomas; 09-19-2011 at 05:24 PM. Reason: typo
Old 09-19-2011, 05:18 PM
Scion Cust Svc
SCION CORP
SL Member

Thomas gave a great answer there! (Thank you sir!) I'll PM you some additional information, but it definitely is going to depend on the inspection by the dealership.
Old 02-06-2012, 03:43 AM
Banned
SL Member

Jennifer,

I keep looking on www.helminc.com for shop manuals for the 2011 tC... the car has been out for over a year and they are still not out yet... when will they be availible for purchase? We need them!

Thanks...

Quick Reply: Scion Corporate Contact