Notices
Toyota News / Q+A Things you would like to see or know...

WARNING ABOUT TOYOTAWORLD.COM

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 11:55 PM
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club

Default WARNING ABOUT TOYOTAWORLD.COM

my experience with toyotaworld.com also known as trademotion.com and scioncrazy.com has been really unpleasant recently. why? here is my story.

late last week, i was looking around for brakepads for my tc, so i came across scioncrazy.com and their trd brake pads page http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...catalogid=3477 .
I went ahead and ordered the parts online. one day later, i received an email regarding my credit card has been refunded for the amount of the pds but no explanation. i replied back to the email asking for an explanation and no reply. days later, they finally replied telling me trd has discontinued their product PTR01-21050-34. ok, so no big deal. so i asked them if they have other brake pads that they carry, no reply still today (even after my incident, they did not fix that problem, so if ur reading this, dont order that item! or any items from them...). so today, i did research regarding scion tc brake pads and found out we have the same brake setup as the last gen celicas so i did more research and found the partnumber on their website, the website showed two links to that number one for solara and celica.. so now im confused, and i called them to make sure what vehicles that part number fits. the person picked up did not have a professional tone, but whatever, i dont really mind. i then asked him about the solara being on there and he said they no long carry solara parts. why the eff would u still have it on ur website then? what if more people ordered from your website? so u can waste more of their time? sheesh. so i ordered the celica pads off toyotaworld.com. later today, they sent me another email, telling me there had been a mistake. ok.. so whats wrong now? apparently they have a super outdated website with wrong prices for a lot of things. they asked me if i want to continue with my order which the product is $15 more than what i originally ordered. hell no. im not gonna continue it... the reason i bought it is cuz i thought its cheaper... isnt this false advertisment? geez...

so thats my story, sorry guys i had to vent, they just have wasted quite a lot of my time and im very unsatisfied with them. down with Champion Toyota. AS A WARNING If u guys dont want trouble with your online orders, do no, i mean it DO NOT order from toyotaworld.com/ scioncrazy.com/ trademotion.com. They will most likely find something wrong with it and u wont get ur order. i am sticking to trdsparks.com from now on.
Old 09-06-2008, 12:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sorry to hear that happen thanks for the heads up