Notices
Website Discussion Problem? Let us know about it here...

BRIDZILLA

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 01:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default BRIDZILLA

Just want to know why my post have been deleted??' I am a hugh part of the scion community!!! Loved and well thought of!!! So Why would something I posted be deleted without a PM Is this something I need to talk to corp toyota about????
Old 03-24-2008, 05:54 AM
Founder
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Is this something I need to talk to corp toyota about????
Is that a threat? Sometimes its hard to read the right emotion into written text, but that sure sounds like a threat to me and now you have me a little ____ed.

First of all, if you would give us ANY information about the posts that were deleted then we could research it. Since you didn't, I can't.

Second, if a post of yours was deleted then you should have gotten a PM, if you didn't then something is going on. I don't see any negative marks on your account... so I really can't guess as to what happened.

Lastly, this site is not owned or run by Toyota, so crying to them wouldn't do a damn thing. Maybe next time you post you can be a little more helpful and a little less accusatory.

Please email admin@scionlife.com with more information about the missing posts and we can hopefully track down the reason they have gone AWOL.