Notices
Scion xB 2nd-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Navigation unit problems

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 05:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Navigation unit problems

I have the Scion XB nav unit in my XB2. I have the Gen 5 disk and was told that it was the latest disk but there would be a new one coming out soon.
My problems are

1. When I put in my house adress it does not show on the nav unit (My house is over 4 years old) the street does not even show up
2. I have put in several adresses lately that do not show up on the nav unit but the streets show in the map area but with no street names (the homes and streets are over 20 years old)

Is there a way to input an adress that will not show up originaly (IE my house, can I mark it so that I can be at a different location and just select to go back home?)

Does anyone have the new unit so I can e-mail them to check if an adress or two will show up on the new disk before I buy it?

If it does not show up, I am leaning towards getting a garmin unit so that I can at least use a current navigation unit. Its all very frustrating with not being able to contact anyone about this problem or ask questions (when I contacted the dealer, they were very nice but just as confused as I was)

God bless
John