Notices
Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge
First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

Someone jacked my hubcaps on my XB last night!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2003, 07:15 PM
5 Year Member

Default Someone jacked my hubcaps on my XB last night!!!

Yo someone jacked my hubcaps in Long Beach last night. That's pretty ____ed up. I hate broke ___ bastards that have to steal ____ because they're too cheap or broke to buy their own. Anyways, if anyone sees my caps on a non Scion car around LB, let me know so I can steal 'em back. They were the stock XB 9 spokes. Haha. Guess I gotta sport my 19" wheels now. Either that or buy some of those hubcap spinners in the meantime. Sorry I had to vent.
Old 11-19-2003, 07:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That's just messed. Like someone's not going to recognize those wheels on a diff. car. I'm gonna watch the ebay line outta LB to see if there happens to be a seller from the area frontin' covers. Act like you're gonna buy'em and show up with the cops.

I find this forum a great place to vent. In the meantime, you can go full on street race style with the black stock rims. XB's even make those look good.
Old 11-19-2003, 08:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
N.G.S.O.

lol that sucks hope u get them back
Old 11-19-2003, 08:36 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
IV ACE

That is so funny. When I parked my other car with racing hart c5s at west covina high school, twice some punks had stolen 1 center wheel thing, the little hexagon that spins on. Last night, I was there with the scion for my bro's band tournament and what do me and my bro find? All the hubs are gone. Get this tho, we drove around the block and saw a ____ty 80s corolla parked with scion hubs and what was on them, yes, the same scratches I got at the car wash on 1 cap. So what did we do? We finished off a bottle off a bottle of JD and after my bro threw up on the their hood/lawn/and mail box. We got the hubs back, broke down their ____ty wood fence, and accidently broke a window. Accidently cuz while driving away, my bro threw the bottle with out looking and it hit the side of the house. Thank god the rear window ggoes all the way down or it would've broken mine.

Thanx Scion for your convenience
Old 11-19-2003, 08:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

bottles and barf. love it.
can we chalk that up as another Scion kill?
Old 11-19-2003, 09:42 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey showpaojoe

sure hope someone wasn't playing a prank and stole them and then put them on a corolla. That would be jacked that you trashed that guys place if he didnt do anything. Plus you just confessed...so I would call the cops and have them pick u up. It sucks having stuff stolen, but it even worse if you didnt steal anything and someone thinks you did and they trash your house....i mean who would be dumb enough to jack stuff and then put it on their car a few blocks away....

plus if it was a prank that guy got his hubcaps stolen too...dang
Old 11-19-2003, 10:05 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
IV ACE

You wouldn't care whose house it was if you were as ____ed as I was. Nobody messes with my car and gets away with it. The fact that they were MY hubcaps made me almost sick to my stomach just wondering what I could've done if some punk actually was there. It's just a house and I don't feel bad but a few broken bones makes a way better impression on how I felt. Atleast I didn't wait up for someone to come back. Anyways, he got to clean up more than just wood so were even
Old 11-19-2003, 10:11 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

dude...what I am saying is it was probably a set up. Someone probably stole them from your car and put them on the first crappy car he saw. Then you, being ____ed off, jacked someones house and car...that is jacked up...
Old 11-19-2003, 10:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i say you get the hubcap spinners!
Old 11-19-2003, 10:23 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
IV ACE

Originally Posted by mypursuit
dude...that is jacked up...
How far is ventura from west covina. We'll re-enact the scene and see if you think it was jacked up. Then when you sober again, you'll thank me for the good time.
Old 11-19-2003, 10:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by showpaojoe
You wouldn't care whose house it was if you were as ____ed as I was. Nobody messes with my car and gets away with it. The fact that they were MY hubcaps made me almost sick to my stomach just wondering what I could've done if some punk actually was there. It's just a house and I don't feel bad but a few broken bones makes a way better impression on how I felt. Atleast I didn't wait up for someone to come back. Anyways, he got to clean up more than just wood so were even
hey showpaojoe

you should have just opened your hatch, Cranked the stereo up REAL LOUD and then watched as the windows shattered in the house!

that is, assuming you knew that was the guy
Old 11-19-2003, 10:31 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
IV ACE

I like the whole accidental drive-by effect better. Plus today I got a warning for excesive noise. I had the windows 1/2 way and my ears weren't bleeding yet, you can't call that excesive. I also had the big screen flipped down so I couldn't see the lights so he might've been there for a while.
Old 11-19-2003, 10:33 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

come on up. Its only a few mile. 1.5hours..start puking on my car and break my window and smash my fence...and I guess we'll just see what happens :D
Old 11-19-2003, 10:37 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
IV ACE

Dude, I meant we'll go out together and do it. I wouldn't mess up a house that a scion resides in. I wouldn't mess up any house really. Mommies love me and I'm a good boy.
Old 11-19-2003, 10:48 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

o...ok. I'm glad you weren't feeling frogy...coz then I would have had to get my Scion Gang and rolled into w. covina to regulate. My whole point was...i hope the guys house that you smashed was the guy that took you hub caps...thats all. If he was that dumb to steal them and then put them on a his car, drive two blocks away, and then park the car out front. Then he deserved what every your buddy regeritated on his corolla.

"mental note to self: don't steal xb hubcaps and put them on my old corolla"
Old 11-19-2003, 10:55 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
IV ACE

Most of the kids at w.c.h.s. are horribly big stoners. Yes they would be that dumb cuz most of them are ignorant. I had to go there for my last 2 months because of some "similar" issues at my h.s. but I didn't have to try at all and I was better than everyone else. How do you think I can afford my system. j/p