Notices
All Other Vehicles Concepts and non-Toyotas...

FS: AFI Turbo Kit for Honda B-Series motor!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 03:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default FS: AFI Turbo Kit for Honda B-Series motor!!!!!!!!!!

Posting this up for a friend here... If interested, call the number below, or shoot me a pm!!!

ARIZONA FORCED INDUCTION (AFI) TURBO KIT
This setup is for any honda b-series motor, it is brand new.
Kit come complete with:
AFI 304ss Tubular Ramhorn Manifold, AFI 3" Stainless Downpipe w/ braided flex and O2 bung, AFI Stainless DIY dump tube kit, AFI 26x6.5.3.5 Garrett Core Backdoor Front mount Intercooler, AFI 2.5'" Powder Coated Charge Piping Kit, Bead Rolled, AFI Street oil line kit (AN fittings, Braided line)
-Garrett T3/T04e 57 trim, Tial 38mm MVS V-Band Wastegate
-Tial 50mm Q Blow-Off Valve, PWR 4-Ply silicone couplers
-Strong T-Bolt Clamps, All miscellaneous gaskets and hardware.

$2700, call/text 915-449-5988

Old 03-31-2009, 03:46 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

y is this on a toyota/scion forum? shouldn't u post this on a honda forum?
Old 03-31-2009, 04:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i didnt know this was honda tech...
Old 03-31-2009, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok do you two morons NOT know how to read or what?!?!?!?! i posted this in the ALL OTHER VEHICLES THREAD!!! meaning i can post about any other vehicle other than scion/toyota in this thread.. if you guys dont like my post, then dot reply!! get out...
Old 03-31-2009, 04:54 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

morons? ur verbally attacking us now, do u lack reading skills or did u not read the rules? ur not gonna get any1 wanting honda parts especially in a scion forum that clearly hates on hondas. common sense MORON. but GL wit ur kit that ur not gonna sell on here
Old 03-31-2009, 04:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I most likely would have bought it, but I don't think it is deserving of so many exclamation points. Maybe 1, but not the amount you put on.

Oh well.

IBTL again!
Old 03-31-2009, 04:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by rosedaleny806
morons? ur verbally attacking us now, do u lack reading skills or did u not read the rules? ur not gonna get any1 wanting honda parts especially in a scion forum that clearly hates on hondas. common sense MORON. but GL wit ur kit that ur not gonna sell on here
you do realize that not everyone here drives only a scion... there are people that have 2ndary cars and friends who have civics. and i dont hate hondas infact i like hondas more then i like scions.

no need to call this guy an idiot, or a moron or anythign like he says hes posting it for a friend.

and your comments were uncalled for.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

IBTL

yayyyy
Old 03-31-2009, 05:11 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Originally Posted by davedavetC
you do realize that not everyone here drives only a scion... there are people that have 2ndary cars and friends who have civics. and i dont hate hondas infact i like hondas more then i like scions.

no need to call this guy an idiot, or a moron or anythign like he says hes posting it for a friend.

i didnt call him a moron, he was the one that called me and superwhite203tc morons i clearly said it back to him since he threw the word around first.

very understandable that other people on here drive other cars and have friends etc. but the majority of the community hate hondas so much they wont even give him the time of day. and he also made another thread talking bout this thread when he coulda clearly bumped this one.

never called him an idiot or moron untill he started with the verbal harrasments

Originally Posted by NB_tC06
ok do you two morons NOT know how to read or what?!?!?!?! i posted this in the ALL OTHER VEHICLES THREAD!!! meaning i can post about any other vehicle other than scion/toyota in this thread.. if you guys dont like my post, then dot reply!! get out...

all i did was clearly give him advice and tell him shouldnt u post this on a hodna forum.

shouldn't u post this on a honda forum?
Old 03-31-2009, 05:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Trader
SL Member

i like ramhorn style manifolds!

nice looking kit!
Old 03-31-2009, 05:15 PM
SL Member

every one sounds like a bunch of old laddies _____ing!!
Old 03-31-2009, 05:17 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

IBTL,

My Royal ***** is Clean, YES!
Old 03-31-2009, 05:21 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Originally Posted by mustang46football
every one sounds like a bunch of old laddies biscuit!!
i resent that i love my old lady interior with a 21 yr old male exterior
Old 03-31-2009, 05:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

i dont understand why ppl are "ibtl"ing....

its in the ALL OTHER VEHICLES SECTION....ppl need to stop being cockblockers and just let him sell whatever he wants. Nuff said.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:25 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

yeah im not IBTL-ing. its a for sale thread jus telling him hes gonna have trouble selling it here
Old 03-31-2009, 05:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by davedavetC

i didnt call him a moron, he was the one that called me and superwhite203tc morons i clearly said it back to him since he threw the word around first.

very understandable that other people on here drive other cars and have friends etc. but the majority of the community hate hondas so much they wont even give him the time of day. and he also made another thread talking bout this thread when he coulda clearly bumped this one.

never called him an idiot or moron untill he started with the verbal harrasments

Originally Posted by NB_tC06

all i did was clearly give him advice and tell him shouldnt u post this on a hodna forum.

shouldn't u post this on a honda forum?
i understand that and i never said it was right for him to call you guys morons, but still there wasnt a need to say what you said when all hes trying to do is help his buddy out. and there are a lot of people that have/had hondas here, and a lot more people who have friends who have a honda. plus most of the people that "hate" hondas are the ones that dont like the "riced out" ones. theres nothing wrong with hondas.

and i dont think your comment about selling the kit on a honda forum was advice, i think it was an unnecessary comment that you could have kept to yourself. im sure he knows he would sell it a lot faster on a honda forum, and for all you know he might have already posted it on a honda forum, or his buddy might have. and akrylic09 i agree with you 100%
Old 03-31-2009, 05:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks to the ones that are not bashing on my thread... all im trying to do is get the word out that my friend has a turbo kit up for grabs, but no these immature ppl have to come in here and bash on my post... like i said earlier, if you dont like it, then get out of my post and go post somewhere else! nuff said!

oh yea, all the exlamation points were put there just to get ppl's attention, no other meaning by it...

thanks again guys...
Old 03-31-2009, 05:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Akrylic09
i dont understand why ppl are "ibtl"ing....

its in the ALL OTHER VEHICLES SECTION....ppl need to stop being cockblockers and just let him sell whatever he wants. Nuff said.

the only ONE thing i would change about this thread is it be moved to the Engine PPC and titled FS: OTHER B-Series AFI Turbo kit. considering the fact that just because its "All Other Vehicles" isnt a For Sale forum. its still in the wrong section.

GOD i wish i was still a moderator.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:35 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

yeah i know wat u mean i dont mind hondas sh*t i had a 02 si i liked it. jus alot of people tend to hate. lets see if we can get this thread cleaned up so he can sell it quick, its not a bad kit at all either looks good.

im taking myself out of this thread.

GL op sorry if i came off as a dick to ya.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah im not IBTL-ing. its a for sale thread jus telling him hes gonna have trouble selling it here
all you had to say was that... none of this "y is this for sale on a scion/toyota site?" stuff... i know ima have trouble selling it here since this is a scion site, but i posted it in the ALL OTHER VEHICLES THREAD. there are other ppl who drive hondas and know of ppl who have hondas. just tryin to get the word out, but i guess that's hard for you to see...

Quick Reply: FS: AFI Turbo Kit for Honda B-Series motor!!!!!!!!!!