General driving and racing...

my day at the 1/8th this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 06:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default my day at the 1/8th this weekend

So sat night me and my buddy decided to take my tC over to the local 1/8th..."countyline dragway" and on the way i decided to be a douche and mess around w/ some evos, srts,and this little turbo hatch that was on the way there too....they were video taping their runs and i was popping in and out it was good fun lol........anyways as i pull into the drag place after tech and all that jazz the turbo civic guy asks to run me....i was down he asked wat i had and i pretty much told him i was stock.....he had a little grin it was great. so we go to run, and i whoop him, took him by about 2 cars.......he had a faster car than me but his reaction time kept being garbage.....he was running 10.1's i ran a 10.2.....my reaction time was a .6 and his was 1.5 lololololol and it kept being like that. So later that night my friend came over to meet up w/ us......he wanted to run his new g37.......so i run him next and once again i win.....hes a good frinend of mine and hes without a doubt the worst driver i know.......we both had pretty good reaction times and both burned through first but i seemed to have taken it by about 1-2 cars... it was just a lucky day but a fun day..alota people were ____ed......and alll those cars who came w/ the civic the evos and srts all thought i had a boosted tC and that i was BS'ing them when i told em i was stock (it was b/c of the intake whistle lol) i love it....and yeah i kno im not stock technically but wtf is an intake and exhaust gona do a whoppping 5 hp, and dont flame me i kno those cars are faster than me but this just goes to show racings all bout hte driver.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

the G37 guy must not have even bothered to press the gas in that case....lol.