Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

____ed but hey itll get fixed!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 03:12 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default ____ed but hey itll get fixed!

sorry about bashing the store of one of my good friends in the scion world..... bashed the store and i shouldve thought about what i said here...

again vito i am very sorry man!!! and munch please dont think less of me for this....
Old 12-02-2005, 01:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That sucks. The thing is, accidents happen. It's how they handle it that matters. Are they willing to replace the rim?
Old 12-02-2005, 03:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Im sure we will replace the rim for him, everytime any car gets brought in it goes through a checklist...they check for any dents, scratches, and especially for curb rash on rims. Instead of freaking out like you are doing trying to make me look like ****, come to me next time and I will see if I can speak to my service dept. for you.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow Marc, do you really think posting this without going to Vito, who hangs with us all the time was right? Things have really changed with you bro . It's not like your rolling on expensive 19 inch rims. They are cheap a$$ 17's that you traded someone for. I understand you are all ____ed off becuae if it happened to me I would be too. But next time talk to the man who will get you results before you go bashing the place he works for without seeing if he could help you out with the situation Wow.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:09 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Munch
Wow Marc, do you really think posting this without going to Vito, who hangs with us all the time was right? Things have really changed with you bro . It's not like your rolling on expensive 19 inch rims. They are cheap a$$ 17's that you traded someone for. I understand you are all ____ed off becuae if it happened to me I would be too. But next time talk to the man who will get you results before you go bashing the place he works for without seeing if he could help you out with the situation Wow.

i am sorry and i didnt mean anything by vito!!!! this isnt the first time and i was just ____ed off... yeah i know that i dont have expensive rims but they are expensive in my eyes and i baby the hell outta my car... and for them not to tell me thats what burns me... and nothing has changed with me munch!!!!

vito - i am gunna come down on monday and see if you are there and i dont mean to have this hurt you i was just ____ed about the whole situation......
Old 12-03-2005, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

at the moment i am thinking less of you. i heard about this post from several people, several phone calls. marc what you did was so wrong. especially since they are our team sponsor. 1st thing you should of done was either go back to the service dept or go/call vito or omar or myself.....not post about it bashing your friend & a team sponsor. definitely the wrong thing to do in my book marc.
Old 12-04-2005, 01:53 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i said i was sorry and that i feel very bad about the situation... i dont want anyone to think less of me for something that i stupidly did... i went down to the service center after i posted and they were very nice and i have a meeting with them on tuesday... i deleted the post and there is nothing bashing vit on here anymore... i dont know why i did it and believe me i wouldnt have done it if i knew it would come down to this... i am very sorry for what i have done and appoligize to everyone that i have hurt and that has heard about this...

-marc