Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Bad experience with prostreetonline.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 01:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Default Bad experience with prostreetonline.com

Last Tues. (6/13/06) I ordered an AEM CAI from prostreetonline.com. The price was good, about the same as other places:

http://www.prostreetonline.com/buy/a..._intake/scion/

I ordered from them because they claim that they are always in stock and I wanted the intake for a show last weekend. I paid extra for 3 day shipping. I placed my order early in the morning so it would ship out that day and I would get it on friday.

Well.....as of 6/21 I still don't have my intake!! They claim that UPS picked up the intake on the 14th. UPS says all they got was the billing info, but no package. I want to cancel my order, but they want to charge me for the shipping and restocking. The customer service rep said I could buy another one and cancel the first order when they figure out what happened to the first one.

I tried to explain that I don't give a F*** what happend to the first one, it's not my problem. You can't tell me where it is or when I am going to get it . I called 5 times yesterday and got the run around every time. they called me back at 6 to tell me they still did not know what happened to my CAI.

I am very frustrated and don't know what to do next. I have never had such a problem with a company. All I want is my intake. I could order it somewhere else, but I might get stuck with a second one I don't need.

Has anyone else ordered from them? Had any problems?

Thanks
Old 06-21-2006, 04:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

No one has delt with these guys? No comments?
Old 06-21-2006, 05:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Their orders always took a while when I got OEM stuff. I just blamed it on CA to PA...but it shouldve been quicker.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I bought a clutch for my crx from them, and it was delivered pretty fast. I guess I'm no help!
Old 06-21-2006, 05:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Thanks for the replies guys, I just want to find out if this is a common thing or an isolated incident.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:30 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Same thing happened to me, I demanded my full money back and threatened them that I would contact the BBB if they didn't. Will never shop from them again.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:34 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Please send me an email to alex@prostreetonline.com and I'll see what's going on with your intake.

Please include your name and or order number so I can check, and get down to the bottom of where your intake is, and exactly what is happening. From here on out, I will be the one who will take care of your order. Please do not deal with anyone else.

Thank you... sorry you have had a bad experience with us, but I hope I can make it better for you.

Looking forward to your email... Alex