Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Bad Experience with SoleLaced.

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 05:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Name:  photo-4.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  40.7 KB

Name:  photo2-2.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  42.2 KB

Name:  photo-1-1.jpg
Size:  44.9 KB

Name:  photo5-1.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  46.3 KB

Name:  photo4-2.jpg
Size:  45.0 KB

Name:  photo3-1.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  46.0 KB

Name:  photo2-1-1.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  41.5 KB

Name:  photo3-1-1.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  44.3 KB

I dont see where you tried to work with me.

I just took it upon myself to post all of this now. Im going to be showing this as well as some other material I have saved on my computer/SL to paypal when they ask. I also have my ticket stub to the track even, credit card transactions in buttonwillow and pictures of my kit at the event.

Im not hiding anything nor am I trying to scam anyone here. Ive been here way to long (since 2006).

Last edited by SoleLaced; 02-23-2010 at 05:47 AM.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:03 AM
SL Member

You asking me to leave work is a little unfair... Things didn't work out just refun the money already...

Nice screen shot of you NOT texting me Friday lol you just proved yourself a liar... Wow
Old 02-23-2010, 06:11 AM
SL Member

I never said you scammed me. I never said you didn't bring the kit with you. All I said is something came up on your end where you couldn't make it around 9 I understand things come up... I'm just stating facts as your screen shots showed all this as well... We couldn't agree on 3 things to make it work 1 meeting after 11 pm 2 leaving work early and 3 you bringing it to Bakersfield. Therefore I said I couldn't do that and asked for a refund of my money because we couldn't agree in anything.... Stuff happens things come up and we couldn't find another way of meeting therefore I would Like a refund. I have nothing against u at all
Old 02-23-2010, 06:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I see lots of circles around this thread, thanks for the entertainment people, hope all works out at the end. Two suggestions next time buy it from a shop its worth the LESS hassell at the end, Same goes for the other next time just sell it local it aint worth the headache.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:59 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SoleLaced
You said you work for retail and apparently, you work 8am to 5pm which is the reason why you couldnt meet me. If thats your job, then its a dead end job. Nothing wrong with that if youre happy.
i know this is not needed nor this stuff even matters, but hate to tell ya man; a jobs a job in this crap economy; and some people make a good living in it and prefer it rather than working other jobs (to which right now aren't available)....IMO you should refund the $ for YOU changing the meeting time, not her.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:42 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by GQQSE13
i know this is not needed nor this stuff even matters, but hate to tell ya man; a jobs a job in this crap economy; and some people make a good living in it and prefer it rather than working other jobs (to which right now aren't available)....IMO you should refund the $ for YOU changing the meeting time, not her.
OMG!! Thank you!!!! This is the point ive been trying to make!!!! lol....i didnt change anything that was planned....and he keeps saying a time wasnt set well the screen shots totally just proved there was....after 9...lol and he changed the time of the meet up....what did i change? We tried to work 3 things out...and we couldnt agree...therefore just refund the money and be done with this....

and yes a Jobb is a job...and im 20...its perfectly fine with me.... but whatever...
Old 02-23-2010, 02:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Im sorry that you are 20 yrs old and work in a retail thats a dead-end job. I still do not think asking you to meet me 2 hours after the "so stated" time of 9pm or asking you to leave 30min before your shift was over is unfair.
i think since you didnt meet the meeting terms, she is entitled to a refund. If you didnt meet your term, why should she be held to your non-refundable terms?

and not everyone has a lax job where they can change their work schedule on short notice
Old 02-23-2010, 02:37 PM
SL Member

Seriously.... Just refund the money and let's move on
Old 02-23-2010, 03:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

i'm in for paypal results
Old 02-23-2010, 04:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

this thread is still open?
Old 02-23-2010, 04:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yes, its still open.

tClover, paypal has been waiting for your response.
If you want it settled, then as I said, let paypal handle it.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:37 PM
Banned
5 Year Member
SL Member

retarded thread is retarded.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:55 PM
SL Member

Yes, its still open.

tClover, paypal has been waiting for your response.
If you want it settled, then as I said, let paypal handle it.
I got it under control but thanks
Old 02-23-2010, 11:31 PM
SL Member

geez what a headache. Makes me never wanna buy a lip kit.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:57 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

in for paypal determination...
Old 02-24-2010, 03:02 AM
SL Member

Yeah I know it's annoying!!
Old 02-24-2010, 08:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this thread is pointless in a way because the seller should just refund the money and then both people can move on, tclover as a suggestion never jump the gun and try sell something that isn't in your possession because what if someone did buy that rear lip...how would that situation be right now, it would be the buyer making a bad sellers experience thread about you because you where selling something that you didn't have from the beginning. solelaced, having another thread about you on here isn't good as well because you screwed 1 person already but then tclover should of thought about that before sending you the $50 and atleast said if the sides paint is all messed up then more than likely the front and rear would be too so might as well look somewhere else but instead she went with her guts and now isn't glad with her decision.
sorry to go off-topic here but going to how this thread is abit pointless because in a way i'd have to defend solelaced on the driving part because i went through something similair as him. i was selling my m3 front bumper and some idiot by the name "icontc" bugged me to lower the price for about 3-4weeks and he told me to hold it for him which i didn't because alot of people on here flake without telling the seller that they can't get it at the moment but instead they never reply back and leave the seller holding it when others who want it have the money for it. well the kid lives like 1.5 hrs away and he wanted me to deliver it to him which i wasn't going to do because i had lowered the price even more, well he wanted me to drive the further distance but i told him no half way and we have a deal. he said sure and we set up a time and place to meet up at, the whole day he didn't reply to any of my text or answer his phone and then i started to suspect that he could flake but because i wanted to get rid of the bumper i drove to the meet up spot which was a 40 min drive for me and waited there 1 hr texting and calling and still no response. i got ticked off and just decided to leave because i had things to do and went out of my way to do something else that was a waste of my time. honestly the whole way back home i was mad because i lowered the price for some cheap idiot that pm'd me almost everyday to lower the price and then for him to just flake on me is where i realized never to sell to him again because he is cheap and a flake without sending or calling me back and saying "hey i wouldn't be able to get it" and then it would be different. well the day after i got to sell the bumper to someone local so i didn't have to drive but did i come on here and make a thread saying how i wasted my gas driving 40 mins one way and back as well and that i want money for wasting gas, no i said screw it and i'm gonna move on and now whoever wants to buy my stuff can come pick it up themselves because of what happened and i've alway droven a distance even from LA to riverside and SD for my parts so why can't the rest do the same but then again alot of them on here are really cheap and want things given to them.
solelaced drove a long way and i think it would of fair for tclover to drive 40 mins for something that she wanted, should he keep the money...not really because he was already driving to the buttonwillow regardless if he was selling the lipkit or not.

Last edited by AcidDrop; 02-24-2010 at 08:56 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:00 PM
SL Member

AcidDrop-----ok thanks for the reply but a few things are wrong with what you said....first of all i sent the $50 back at the end of Jan. Actually Jan 26th. The guy who bought the side skirts made the deal with him around the same time....so i had NO IDEA the sides looked like that until like Sunday of this last weekend....which i had already sent the $50 bucks....therefore what you said up there was the wrong information...and im sure you didnt realize that which is no big deal but i am stating the actual facts here....and about him driving the kit to buttonwillow...i told him Friday night at 6pm when he sent me a text asking me to meet at midnight or leave work early (which are shown in the screen shots) at that point around 6pm Friday the 19th i asked him to please refund my $50 dollars and that i wouldnt be able to meet him because i wasnt about to go out there at midnight or leave work early. I told him i wasnt gonna get the kit....so for him to still bring the kit was his fault...not mine...he could of refunded my money that night and been done with it...and if that was the case i wouldnt be typeing right now....

but anyways who cares its over and done with...and if he would of refunded my money sometime that weekend or Friday night i wouldnt of made a thread....but he is keeping my money...why? What did he do for the money? nothing....but whatever its in PayPals hands now....but its still annoying because he wants people to feel bad for him that he drove 300 miles or whatever to bring this kit to me when it wasnt even like that....he was gonna drive those miles regardless if i bought this or not..he had a track meet!!! and he is mad that he still had to bring the kit...well damn dude i told you FRIDAY before you let i wasnt going to be able to meet you due to you changing the deal so for him to still bring the kit is out of my control...really....he could of refunded the money Friday night right then and there and been done with it...things come up i know this...its life..so since things came up on his end he should refund the money because i didnt change anything....HE DID....
Old 02-24-2010, 03:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

all this he said she said time stuff is great but at the end of the day you agreed to a non-refundable deposit which means exactly that paypal will side with the non-refundable deposit b/c it happened to me when i stated to someone that the deposit theyre about to give me is non-refundable, i really think you 2 should just try this again
Old 02-24-2010, 03:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
SL Member

Quick Reply: Bad Experience with SoleLaced.